Morrisons Gadbrook RDC

Im off to Morrisons Gadbrook sunday with a load of chilled meat,have been in there before with the brewery but never round the fridge side,any tips■■? is it a slow tip■■? thanks :smiley:

They ask for your keys, then get them cut.
you’ll probably get hijacked in a few weeks, while sleeping.

that place ia a [zb] when you hand your notes in there used to be a policey if you wanted a drop
and drive you have to splitt down some of the load the only problem is when you start stripping the pallets they all seem to disapear and leave you to get on with it :imp: :imp: ive not been there 6 months or more cant see it changing :angry: :angry:

we tip in there every day and we r always in and very quick it may help if you know a few of the lads there tho lol

Tipped there a couple of Sundays ago. Arrived at 4.50am told to wait outside with 3 other trucks for a 5am opening. Gates opened we all went on a bay. 10 mins later the other 3 are tipped and on there way. I got a red light then felt being tipped then green light. Went in for paperwork only to be told i had to break it down. It was my first day there so i did as i was told. Back at the yard one of the lads told me to give them the finger to this and just wait in the cab as we are paid bythe hour.