Morrisons Burton Latimer/ADR Network

Hi All

Have any of you lovely people on here got any recent experience of working for Morrison’s at Burton Latimer through ADR network. I know they are the main supplier. Good, bad or any other points you’d like to make in regards to that branch of ADR, the shift times, the amount of work available at that site - weekdays and weekends etc. I’ll obviously contact them myself too but trying to get a heads up on what to expect rather than the agencies point of view which we all know you take with a pinch of salt.

I know what the actual job entails (unless its changed recently) so more trying to find out the above info - did some shifts 2 or 3 years ago through an agency but they were acting as a sub-provider and they were last minute type jobs - i.e booked in at my regular place but asked to go to Morrison’s instead.

I’ve previously done a lot of work for NFT at Crick on the ASDA contract through ADR but that was a different branch, I always found them to be pretty good but I know quality varies massively from branch to branch.

Thanks.

If you happy with 8h45m shifts to pay for your break, which you should have in store while they tip you… And you get cancelled quite a lot. I would rather stick to nft. There was quite a few weeks, when I had to ring other agencies for a shift.

I have tipped at Burton Latimer as a supplier and have seen their drivers at a number of shared service yards in my travels and Morrisons pretty much seem to have it nailed from all angles. Their drivers on store deliveries just seem to lift the back door and then sit back in the cab whilst being tipped and reloaded with empties by the shop staff. When tipping at their hub never seemed to have to wait long unlike some of the so called sector leaders,

aspro:
If you happy with 8h45m shifts to pay for your break, which you should have in store while they tip you… And you get cancelled quite a lot. I would rather stick to nft. There was quite a few weeks, when I had to ring other agencies for a shift.

The 8 hour shifts wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. In fact it’s one of the reasons I stopped doing NFT due to the constantly long 12-15 hour shifts. As long as I get the minimum 8 hours pay that’s enough for me, any more and it’s a bonus.

I was more trying to find out about cancellations, shift start times and the regularity of work out of Burton Latimer. I’m not looking for full weeks or full time from them. A couple of days here and there would suit me.