Morrisons

Well, I’ve been on a bay for 1h 45min at Thrapston now and they haven’t even flicked the light over to start tipping it.

No wonder there losing so much money, the stuff will be out of date by the time they get it tipped!

Any ideas on how to get things moving quicker?

kick ya boots off,turn telly and night heater on and show you’re happy to be there layed on bed,they will hate that thinking you’re getting paid to watch telly and will get the finger out due to spite.

As above - close curtains and go to sleep, your being paid so don’t get worked up about it. Annoys them more than you. Smile and look tired when they wake you with paperwork … :laughing: :laughing:

Just been and told them at half 5 I’m closing the curtains and the truck will stay on the bay until I’ve had my 45hrs + what I reduced last week, he said you’ll be tipped soon. Then some drive starts going on about cones and chalk I had to walk out lol.

NewLad:
Just been and told them at half 5 I’m closing the curtains and the truck will stay on the bay until I’ve had my 45hrs + what I reduced last week, he said you’ll be tipped soon. Then some drive starts going on about cones and chalk I had to walk out lol.

Well done new lad ,u tell um buddy :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Bloody hell. Was always tipped within an hour when I used to go to Morrison’s at Bristol. Mind you I usually had to wait about 3 hours for the paperwork once empty.
Try telling them your running out of duty time and if your not tipped within the next hour you’ll be stopping the night on their bay.

Sorry, you beat me to it.

NewLad:

A full weekly rest on the bay in an RDC? :open_mouth: Really?

seth 70:

NewLad:

Well done new lad ,u tell um buddy :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Come on then Mr Constructive, what would you have said?

It’s half true I’m actually out of time at 7, getting out of here at 1730 gives me time to get back to base otherwise I’m weekender (well the truck is, I’ll be in a taxi)

rob22888:

NewLad:

Hes sat in spare bedroom really with a can of beer and itchy fingers thinking what to type next :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rob22888:

NewLad:

Yes mate reduced last 2 weeks, on my 6th card too

It’s worked anyway there on the back now

Sorry for daft question ? What do you mean on youre sixth card

NewLad:

seth 70:

NewLad:

Come on then Mr Constructive, what would you have said?

It’s half true I’m actually out of time at 7, getting out of here at 1730 gives me time to get back to base otherwise I’m weekender (well the truck is, I’ll be in a taxi)

i was sat at waitrose brinklow for 3 hours last thursday when i asked how much longer it would be all i got was a shrug of the shoulders, called boss told him and was told too get paperwork and keys and pull out, when i asked for them back the response i got was your not tipped, i told him i know that but i’v been told by the customer too pull out and the load will be rebooked so they reluctantly handed everything back and i left, load still sat in yard as nearest booking the customer could get was a week on tues

Darrenb:
Sorry for daft question ? What do you mean on youre sixth card

means he is on his sixth shift

I’m on my 6th day, I need to take a weekly rest break after this shift.

Had a feeling it was that. Cheers. Hopefully not spending you’re 45 hours on a bay.

I wouldn’t anyway mate, Ialthough the truck might lol. I only live 35 miles away, I’d get the wife to fetch me or get a taxi. There proper rectums here, luckily were drop and drive so i should be on my way soon enough.

Darrenb:
Had a feeling it was that. Cheers. Hopefully not spending you’re 45 hours on a bay.

I hope he is! It will give him some time to mull over where he’s going to put his little x on the ballot paper… :grimacing:

Enjoy youre Saturday night and Sunday off.