Stobarts

So stobarts has a new TM,or is it the ring master of the circus,before any body says about phone pic,it was taken with a cannon Shaw shot mounted on a tripod, voom lens 800 ft away

malcolmgbell:
So stobarts has a new TM,or is it the ring master of the circus,before any body says about phone pic,it was taken with a cannon Shaw shot mounted on a tripod, voom lens 800 ft away

You’ll get better results with a va va voom lens…

vavavoom.jpg

malcolmgbell:
So stobarts has a new TM,or is it the ring master of the circus,**before any body says about phone pic,**it was taken with a cannon Shaw shot mounted on a tripod, voom lens 800 ft away

shot yourself in the foot with the highlighted sentence methinks !

M1…

Northbound Watford Gap?

To be fair, it does look like a photo from behind a drivers wheel and not 800ft away the angle of the picture for a starter.

well it seems even they don’t think the £9 ph ground breaking pay deal is going to attract many company driver so are now going down the agency ( be it there own ) route by plastering it all over the new tris :unamused: :unamused:

dozy:
well it seems even they don’t think the £9 ph ground breaking pay deal is going to attract many company driver so are now going down the agency ( be it there own ) route by plastering it all over the new tris :unamused: :unamused:

DoZy , I won’t attract me I’m on more already and that’s only 17p more than what our rigid drivers get [emoji6]
Also we get 11/2 time weekdays/ sat and 2 times Sunday and bank holidays

blue estate:

dozy:

DoZy , I won’t attract me I’m on more already and that’s only 17p more than what our rigid drivers get [emoji6]
Also we get 11/2 time weekdays/ sat and 2 times Sunday and bank holidays

I’m not having that this was apparently a ground breaking pay rise / hourly rate for the industry :wink: :laughing: :laughing: put us on top of the pay pile according to some :unamused: :unamused: , bloody hell its not true then :neutral_face: well they can zb off then if they think I’m doing a o/t shift sat :wink: :smiley:

dozy:

Is that the new day rate now at Stobarts ■■

malcolmgbell:

No it was not - it was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

Roymondo:

malcolmgbell:

Atleast clear the meta data from the image if you are going to claim this type of ■■■■■■■■!!

HA it’s even got the ■■■■■■■ GPS details in there too

All details are on photos unless you go into your camera on your PHONE ,And turn details off .
And stobarts should be banned from using there own agency to dodge tax etc ,That agencies “paye” rates are disgusting .

Beetlejuice:
All details are on photos unless you go into your camera on your PHONE ,And turn details off .
And stobarts should be banned from using there own agency to dodge tax etc ,That agencies “paye” rates are disgusting .

Or simply remove the details yourself before you post it…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

tommymanc:

Roymondo:

malcolmgbell:

Atleast clear the meta data from the image if you are going to claim this type of [zb]!!

HA it’s even got the [zb] GPS details in there too

O dear I’ll go and stand in the corner

tommymanc:

Roymondo:

malcolmgbell:

Atleast clear the meta data from the image if you are going to claim this type of [zb]!!

HA it’s even got the [zb] GPS details in there too

You don’t no where I got the light source from do you