Biker and Jag driver confrontation

Just seen this footage on AOL

aol.co.uk/news/2018/05/11/b … id=webmail

To me, it’s the usual gotta be the last one to merge syndrome. Race along at high speed got to beat everyone else, right up to the last minute.
I know the article is about the biker and the jag driver, but did you see that pr@tt pull in front of the Walkers driver at 0.18 !!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Can’t see why the jag driver couldn’t just let the biker go round him, you can understand why he got peee’d off at being nearly knocked off his bike and then brake checking him.

Its this “zb you, got mine” attitude people have today.

I am a biker with Kawasaki 1400 GTR for long distance , and it happens nearly every day that some prick does not like the fact we bikers filter pass them, alway have my head cam turned on to record such pricks as I have been intentionally knocked once , he was fined and got points for dangerous and using the vehicle as a weapon!
But I will say a pair of studded moto cross boots remove paint quite well and mirror can easily come off with your hand in desperate situations like when a poxy sales rep on the phone swerves Into the outside lane on a motorway without looking at 70 + and side swipe you nearly into the barrier.

Must have been a slow news day

Bellend Focus driver nearly gets squashed. Bellend Jaguar driver becomes a road commander. Bellend biker gets himself far too involved. Bellend Walkers driver crawls along watching the ’ entertainment ’ whilst his lane is now clear for a decent stretch.

Embarrassing glimpse of 2018 Britain…

eagerbeaver:
Bellend Focus driver nearly gets squashed. Bellend Jaguar driver becomes a road commander. Bellend biker gets himself far too involved. Bellend Walkers driver crawls along watching the ’ entertainment ’ whilst his lane is now clear for a decent stretch.

Bellend with dashcam listens to awful music.

JakeWS:

eagerbeaver:

Bellend with dashcam listens to awful music.

Bellend news writer running with the headline M-Way tussle…then states happened on A50 :laughing:

On the plus side iv just found out that you can use the word Bellend without getting it blocked. So not a total waste of time.

The whirlwind:
On the plus side iv just found out that you can use the word Bellend without getting it blocked. So not a total waste of time.

Now you’ve set the alarm off in mod HQ ,they’ll be tap tapping away as we speak :laughing:

Fascinating.

Enjoyed Paul van Dyk - For An Angel though

SuperMultiBlue:
Fascinating.

Enjoyed Paul van Dyk - For An Angel though

Nice bit of trance, shame it wasn’t louder :slight_smile:

xichrisxi:

The whirlwind:

Now you’ve set the alarm off in mod HQ ,they’ll be tap tapping away as we speak :laughing:

Are you making bellend assumptions? :laughing:

Reef:

xichrisxi:

The whirlwind:

Are you making bellend assumptions? :laughing:

Boss man more or less ok’s ‘bellend’…
Re the jag, biker and crisp man, they were all bellends… :grimacing:

2minutes 23 seconds wasted , what a complete non event.

del trotter:

One might go as far as say op is a bellend! for ■■■■■■■■■■■■■

tommymanc:

del trotter:

One might go as far as say op is a bellend! for [zb]!!

I might go as far as to say that you are one too tommymanc. !!