What do I need if I give my operators license to a company t

A company approached me to use my operators license for a few months and I was wondering what would they require me to do

What do you mean exactly??

Would be grateful for abit of help

Mick92a:
A company approached me to use my operators license for a few months and I was wondering what would they require me to do.

That’s a complete and total no-no unless you want to get bent over the table by the Traffic Commissioner and rogered up the back passage without lube.

A company want to use your operators licence? Are you considering it? Can I use your debit card?

I know it sounds totally wrong but I know the company and they are a decent by the book company

the maoster:
Can I use your debit card?

Sorry but you’ll have to wait your turn in the queue like everyone else :smiley:

Mick92a:
I know it sounds totally wrong but I know the company and they are a decent by the book company

What happened to their own Operator’s Licence?

Car keys under the mat you say mate■■?

Mick92a:

Mick please don’t take this the wrong way but for the love of God don’t do it. The Co may very well be a paragon of virtue but it’s your bloody livelihood you’re talking about lending out. If the Co are that good then surely they can source their own O license?

Mick92a:
A company approached me to use my operators license for a few months and I was wondering what would they require me to do.

No can do - not permitted - illegal in fact !!

O license not transferrable

You ever been to prison fella or had to sell all your worldly goods and chattels to pay a massive fine, if you have obtained an Operators Licence legally, surely you read all the info about the rules and regulations you are bound by if said licence is issued ? If not why not ? You sound like a cowboy who is not wanted in this industry, there is already enough of them, a bit of advice surrender your O licence and go stacking shelves at one of your cut price supermarkets that looks the highest bar you will ever reach, clown! :unamused:

Reagards
Dave Penn;

It’s a bit like saying “Someone asked me if they could borrow my driving licence for a few months”.

Mick92a:
Would be grateful for abit of help

Heeelo me Freind u av won the Nigerian lottery pleese fourward your bunk deetails and creedit card infourmacion so I can reeleese fund to fourward to you four emmediate spend.
Kind regauard
Dodgy geezer

Harry Monk:
It’s a bit like saying “Someone asked me if they could borrow my driving licence for a few months”.

In fact H - it is exactly like saying that :open_mouth:

the maoster:
A company want to use your operators licence? Are you considering it? Can I use your debit card?

as P T Barnum famously said : There’s a sucker born every minute

Ok I was pulling your leg a little bit with my above post.
It’s your o license don’t jeopardise it for anybody even if they seem legit. Your wouldn’t lend your tacho card out would you. You’ve worked hard for what you’ve got, why let somebody potentially ruin it.

Harry Monk:

^
Exactly this.
A lot of hoops and hurdles to pass through to obtain an ‘O’ licence, letting someone else ‘use’ it is a strict no no…

I’ll try again :unamused:

Go ahead. There’s nothing wrong with helping a fellow human being out.

(How do you get an operators licence? Touch your toes and hop on one leg? If the o.p. needs to ask that question here, should they even have an operators licence??)

Mick92a:
they are a decent by the book company

Yet want to use someone elses operators license?