Radio 2

So been a bit fed up with radio 2 for a while but im thinking Sarah Cox replacing Chris Evans Alex Lester replacing Vanesa Feltz Vanesa Feltz replacing Jeremy Wine ops vine
Jo Wyley replacing Steve wright there job done

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42633173

I used to love radio 2 but they seem to be playing more crap music nowadays, it’s as if they’re trying to modernise it, but in my opinion it’s going downhill.

Steve Wright is past it.
Vanessa Feltz is annoying
Jeremy Vine is a pain
It needs a complete shake up with some brand new blood

Shoot feltz, bring back sir Alex Lester.

Getting rid of Evans would be a start.

Wheel Nut 3:
Steve Wright is past it.
Vanessa Feltz is annoying
Jeremy Vine is a pain
It needs a complete shake up with some brand new blood

Totally agree.

Even tho Sara Cox is old school she’s a breath of fresh air when she’s on.

Wright / Bruce should be gently moved aside and bring some new talent in.

The whole concept of the Vine show irritates me, it did when Jimmy Young did it. If you want to listen / talk politics, try radio 4 or 5

Steve Wright has had his day, with that annoying : " Love the show ."
His side kicks are annoying too, know it all facts and figures.
Back in the 80,s , the SW show had Mr Angry that would phone in, so angry , he would throw the phone down.
That was funny.
I can’t abide Terry from the allotment with the sound effects live on air.
JV and his wealthy caller arguing with a poor caller.
Its always get the freight on the trains, whenever there is a discussion about Lgv,s.

What annoys me about Jeremy wine show, they have crap on there that doesn’t affect this country, everything American politics, (why), or some mp has been watching ■■■■(so what),

They should do something about lack of facilities for the Knights of the road,who keep the country running, a whole hour at least,

O and also get rid of that bloody, Terry the gardener.

Sara Cox, Ken Bruce and Craig Charles can all stay. The rest, especially the egomaniac Evans and that twittering old bat Vanessa Feltz, can do one for me…

City67:
Sara Cox, Ken Bruce and Craig Charles can all stay. The rest, especially the egomaniac Evans and that twittering old bat Vanessa Feltz, can do one for me…

Craig CHarles is all ego,zero charisma…loathe the [zb]

Flipped through last night and :open_mouth: some American bird was on .
Straight back to radio 4

Be like me and get with the times I can’t go any where with out my eight track. Joepipe

I know that BBC Radio isn’t commercial but it still has an audience, which can be broken down & classified by a subject called ‘demographics’.

If you Google ‘demographics’, then you’ll begin to understand why they don’t advertise soap powder during cricket match’s !

When you fully understand ‘demographics’ then you’ll also begin to question why someone thought it would be a good idea to follow Chris Evans with Ken Bruce.

Do you understand & appreciate ‘demographics’ yet? If not, skip the next bit 'cos it’s totally beyond your comprehension.

The management of the BBC radio service seem to think that a listener who likes listening to Chris Evans would also like listening to Ken Bruce. There’s nothing wrong with liking listening to Chris Evans & there’s nowt wrong with liking listening to Ken Bruce . . . but I have yet to meet a mentally well balanced individual who likes listening to both, demographically they don’t exist.

Radio Lancashire and Radio Manchester has Alan Beswick on week nights 22.00 to 01.00 am.
Its a late night phone in lively discussion about any subject.
Alan is direct and will say how it is.
The callers are entertaining, with all types from intoxicated to educated people.
If he does not like the caller, he will hang up immediately.

It can only be social engineering,the bbc seems hellbent to destroy anything with conotations of consensual popularity,anything it deems too twee or cosy has to be sacrificed to comply with common purpose values and the new comptroller James Purnell exemplifies the type of dessicated Oxbridge clone drone who operate the levers of influence these days alas.
This Blairite replicants been on my radar for a long while,hes a bad un and this interference has his sulphorous prints all over it I fear.
Jo Whiley encroaching on Mayos show is ludicrous,ditto that welsh catewaulling bint usurping Paul Jones blues show defies belief.
Radio two once seemed like a friend now I fantasise regularly about a slow punctured rubber dinghy,smeared with fish gizzards,cast adrift near that South African seal colony where hundreds of great white sharks congregate and I sit on a deckchair on a convenient yacht as these majestic animals gorge on the boats cargo of Feltz,Ball,Oleary,Charles,Evans,Winkleman,there would be a couple of Rothschilds and the odd Rockofeller to make up the numbers too.The screams…bliss.

Dork Lard:
I know that BBC Radio isn’t commercial but it still has an audience, which can be broken down & classified by a subject called ‘demographics’.

If you Google ‘demographics’, then you’ll begin to understand why they don’t advertise soap powder during cricket match’s !

When you fully understand ‘demographics’ then you’ll also begin to question why someone thought it would be a good idea to follow Chris Evans with Ken Bruce.

Do you understand & appreciate ‘demographics’ yet? If not, skip the next bit 'cos it’s totally beyond your comprehension.

The management of the BBC radio service seem to think that a listener who likes listening to Chris Evans would also like listening to Ken Bruce. There’s nothing wrong with liking listening to Chris Evans & there’s nowt wrong with liking listening to Ken Bruce . . . but I have yet to meet a mentally well balanced individual who likes listening to both, demographically they don’t exist.

Why do you assume that ? different time of the day so different demograph

Personally I don’t know why the beeb think we want the same presenters all the time, I don’t mind Bruce, Vine, Wright but I don’t want to listen to them every day, they just become boring. Great when we have guest presenters or others sit in to cover holidays, different mix of music, jokes, opinions - keeps it freash and interesting

& BTW - just can’t stand Evans, if I never heard his irratating shouty voice again it would be too soon, disappointed at him arriving back this morn - ZB, he is seriously irritating - have to listen to R4 instead.

There was me thinking it was just me finding radio 2 irritating

Bluey Circles:
Why do you assume that ? different time of the day so different demograph

I see that you don’t yet fully understand the principles of ‘demographics’.

Why don’t they sell soap powder during cricket match’s . . . which can be broadcast at anytime of day?

P.S. Have a good long look at what they DO sell during cricket match’s . . . . .

Can’t stand Vanessa at 5am but she does a better job than Vine on that show. Ken is still ok. Steve Wright as soon as I hear that tune it’s off. Really like Nicki Chapman first thing.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk