Radio 2

Gotta say I’ve really enjoyed radio 2 in the morning for last two weeks Sara Cox on breakfast show has been brilliant followed by Fern Cotton standing in for Ken Bruce,time to replace Jeremy Vine and Steve Wright and let these two take their places please BBC :smiley: :smiley:

Uncleskid:
Gotta say I’ve really enjoyed radio 2 in the morning for last two weeks Sara Cox on breakfast show has been brilliant followed by Fern Cotton standing in for Ken Bruce,time to replace Jeremy Vine and Steve Wright and let these two take their places please BBC :smiley: :smiley:

Keep coxie on breakfast show instead of Chris the tawt Evans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

Uncleskid:

Keep coxie on breakfast show instead of Chris the tawt Evans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I agree but I’d sooner listen to Evans than Jeremy boring Vine and Steve love the show Wright

Fearn needs to replace ginger and fast .
I agree it has been nice.

Bbc is like a gravy train for washed up hasbeens
I cannot believe Lenny Henries on now.now don’t get me wrong i like Len .but i prefer Craig Charles humour and tunage .is he still on bbc2 ?

Sara Cox has been brilliant (love her accent), and Fearn too,
I agree with getting rid of Van sized Feltz, Jeremy Whine and Steve Wrong !

I used to listen to R2 all night but find myself tuning into Absolute more and more since they chopped Janice and Alex.

The jazz playlist
The folk playlist
The country playlist. No thanks.
There was a show on last night with an interview with the three queens of Country music - I think it was hosted by Dave Javu as it seemed familiar. Oh yes, another repeat from 6 months ago.
How many times do they say ‘the following programme was first broadcast in… blah blah blah’…

The only upside is being able to listen to the repeat of Craig Charles’s show. And Sara’s show on Fridays.

No idea how they can justify keepin Steve Wright, Chris Evans and fatty feltz around. Bring back Alex Lester!!

Steve out.

Serious sackin (No G)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m dreading Chris The ■■■■ coming back, it’s been nice to be able to listen to Radio 2 in the morning without plotting ways in which I can set fire to his eyeballs and hammer bamboo splints up his fingernails without being caught. I hear that stupid gorilla sound and then his voice and I’m crabbit the rest of the day.

Sara Cox in the morning, Ken Bruce after, Fearne Cotton with a normal radio show instead of Jeremy Whine, anything including nails down a blackboard instead of Steve Wright, Simon Mayo is alright I guess.

A.

trouble is the female presenters talk far too much,usually their kids or women things,vanessa feltz is bad enough without two more,don’t particularly like vine but I like the debates he gets on the show, especially when it gets heated,wrighty annoys me when he keeps talking over songs,i do like zoe ball though,she is good

I generally listen to Heart or Smooth. Clyde rarely

Need a digi radio so i can get listening to Absolute 80’s

if your passing through the midlands you can catch up with alex lester 7 till 9am on 95.6 radio wm. different type of show but still entertaining.

truckman020:
trouble is the female presenters talk far too much,usually their kids or women things,vanessa feltz is bad enough without two more,don’t particularly like vine but I like the debates he gets on the show, especially when it gets heated,wrighty annoys me when he keeps talking over songs,i do like zoe ball though,she is good

Yeah, Chris Evans and Steve Wright basically never talk, especially not for excessive amount of time about inane drivvel. :unamused:

A.

Foxy Coxy!!

corrrrrrrrrrr not arf

Yup… coxy was fab… i missed Simon Mayo this week… that eejit replacing him is a bit of a wassock. Dont mind ferne but like the old bruce better…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Much better listening to Coxy than that gobhawk Evans and his gobhawk mates trying to out gobhawk each other…

Liked Coxys wee joke earlier about how Chris Evans will be standing in for her next week while she’s on holiday. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m.a.n rules:
if your passing through the midlands you can catch up with alex lester 7 till 9am on 95.6 radio wm. different type of show but still entertaining.

6 until 9, i do believe.

Don’t like fearn, ken is great. Sara to replace chris gets my vote though.