Radio 2

m.a.n rules:
if your passing through the midlands you can catch up with alex lester 7 till 9am on 95.6 radio wm. different type of show but still entertaining.

I miss him a lot from early mornings on R2. He was brilliant [emoji17]

El Deano:

m.a.n rules:
if your passing through the midlands you can catch up with alex lester 7 till 9am on 95.6 radio wm. different type of show but still entertaining.

6 until 9, i do believe.

I don’t get up till 7 so I wouldn’t know :slight_smile:

How can Alex Lester be entertaining? Anyone heard his drivel on Radio Oxford on Friday afternoons?

Can’t stand Evans and that annoying ■■■■ horn of his. :smiling_imp:
I usually listen to Chris Moyles on Radio X in a morning, he wasn’t on this morning so I put Sarah on, agree she should take over from Evans, I enjoyed her show anyway.

Who is that clown standing in for Simon Mayo, he was interviewing that Shappi wotsername comedian bird the other day, and killed most of her jokes by analysing them :unamused: bit of a dork .

robroy:
Can’t stand Evans and that annoying [zb] horn of his. :smiling_imp:
I usually listen to Chris Moyles on Radio X in a morning, he wasn’t on this morning so I put Sarah on, agree she should take over from Evans, I enjoyed her show anyway.

Who is that clown standing in for Simon Mayo, he was interviewing that Shappi wotsername comedian bird the other day, and killed most of her jokes by analysing them :unamused: bit of a dork .

She’s never needed any help killing her ‘jokes’, I rate her just below wisdom tooth pain on the funny scale.

No idea who he is, I listened to about 3 minutes on Monday and put something less crud on. Hasn’t been on all week.

A.

barber90:
Steve out.

Serious sackin (No G)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

happysack:

barber90:
Steve out.

Serious sackin (No G)

To be fair, the best part of Steve Wright’s week is the Serious Jockin feature.
I used to love him on R1 in the old days with all the characters, but he’s lost it now I reckon.

robroy:

happysack:

barber90:
Steve out.

Serious sackin (No G)

I used to love him on R1 in the old days with all the characters, but he’s lost it now I reckon.

Right. Stop right there. That is one the most infuriating things ever in the radio. His persona, deejay spazzmo actually makes me gag. If I have no digital radio, it’s gardeners question time only R4. If I’m home I’ll probably be in the bath with 6 music and some form of alcohol.

Apologies to you sad ■■■■■ that are still working on a Friday afternoon.

happysack:

robroy:

happysack:

barber90:
Steve out.

Serious sackin (No G)

Right. Stop right there. That is one the most infuriating things ever in the radio. His persona, deejay spazzmo actually makes me gag.

Looks like it’s gone right over your swede bud…it’s done in an IRONIC way.

robroy:

happysack:

robroy:

happysack:

barber90:
Steve out.

Serious sackin (No G)

Right. Stop right there. That is one the most infuriating things ever in the radio. His persona, deejay spazzmo actually makes me gag.

Looks like it’s gone right over your swede bud…it’s done in an IRONIC way.

I don’t do irony. Or any other house work.

Adonis.:

truckman020:
trouble is the female presenters talk far too much,usually their kids or women things,vanessa feltz is bad enough without two more,don’t particularly like vine but I like the debates he gets on the show, especially when it gets heated,wrighty annoys me when he keeps talking over songs,i do like zoe ball though,she is good

Yeah, Chris Evans and Steve Wright basically never talk, especially not for excessive amount of time about inane drivvel. :unamused:

A.

i agree with you, especially wrighty with the hands up crap

robroy:

happysack:

barber90:
Steve out.

Serious sackin (No G)

+1,used to love Mr angry

Can i be in the club!!!

WTF in gods name is that all about■■?
There is no bigger ■■■■ boiling moment in my life than at 06.45 every week day morning when that inane drivel comes through my speakers with a dozen sad ■■■■■ sending that red headed bag of toss messages because they got out early.
Who’s idea is that?
If these dicks stopped sending the messages then this drivel would stop.
And dont get me started on that pleb “Vassos” Tossoss or what ever his ■■■■■■■ g name is! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Watching you lot get mad over some radio station, its rather amusing.

Radar19:

[emoji23][emoji23] Got to wonder why they listen to the show if they can’t stand him that much. Does the channel search or on/off switch not work on their radios or something?

damoq:

Radar19:

[emoji23][emoji23] Got to wonder why they listen to the show if they can’t stand him that much. Does the channel search or on/off switch not work on their radios or something?

I just turn off or if I’m still in Hampshire I listen to Wave 105

damoq:

Radar19:

Cant stick commercial radio , R2 is the lesser of the two evils.
It could be so much better if they could just cut out some of the bullshine. :laughing:

I cannot find a single radio station to listen to (don’t have DAB);
Radio 1. Too old it’s for chavs and students.
Radio 2. Hate Evans, hate popmaster and Ken Bruces’ small talk with the travel woman, Vine’s discussions are too short, Wright is pure ■■■■■■
Radio Oxford. I’m not elderly and I don’t think someone getting airtime to complain about the loss of their bus service is entertaining.
Radio 3. Sleep inducing.
Radio 4. See Radio 3.
Radio 5. See Radio 4.
Talk Sport. Crap reception and football themed adverts for builders merchants don’t entertain me.
Heart FM. I’m heterosexual.
Jack FM. Playing “I know what song is coming next” is repetitive.

Couldn’t agree with you more about Sarah Cox being a breath of fresh air after that Evans idiot. Always a pleasure when she takes over for a while…
Come to think of it, everyone that’s covered for Evans has been a serious improvement.

Crossroads:
Couldn’t agree with you more about Sarah Cox being a breath of fresh air after that Evans idiot. Always a pleasure when she takes over for a while…
Come to think of it, everyone that’s covered for Evans has been a serious improvement.

What even Richard Madely