Radio 2

Does Jeremy Vine do anybody elses head in or am i getting old.His moaning voice and inane tone makes me drive in silence.Never in my life have i heard anybody so condescending…
out of ten i would rate the radio 2 daytime people like this.
Vannessa,8
evans…6
Bruce…10
vine…0
wright…1
mayo…4
Sara cox…10 when shes a sub
zoe ball…9…when shes a sub

trapfour:
Does Jeremy Vine do anybody elses head in or am i getting old.His moaning voice and inane tone makes me drive in silence.Never in my life have i heard anybody so condescending…
out of ten i would rate the radio 2 daytime people like this.
Vannessa,8 not listening at that time 5
evans…6gets on my wick ! 0
Bruce…10+1
vine…0i just turn off
wright…1better thas nothing
mayo…4ok
Sara cox…10 when shes a sublove her ,get her to do breakfast show and dump evans
zoe ball…9…when shes a sub

+1

They should replace him with Nicky Campbell.
Agree with Ken Bruce being a 10, but I reckon Simon Mayo is a 9, true pro, cool and nothing phases him.

Steve Wright singing over songs or whistling, tunes cut short and that clapping
Feltz is thinks of lot of herself with her fancy long words.
JV switches sides, agrees with one caller then disagrees with another then swaps again, his subject matter is boring.
The gardner from Wales with sound effects of him something boring .
Bring back Alex Lester for the night workers.
Radio Berkshire is better with ex dj,s from the the past .

Vanessa…-10

trapfour you’re getting old if you put Vannessa on an 8 - let me correct this for you.

Vannessa… -500
evans…6
Bruce…10 (except Popmaster)
vine…0
wright…1
mayo…8
Sara cox…10
zoe ball…10

:smiley:

trevHCS:
Why ? is it to hard for you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:
Why ? is it to hard for you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

Yes…been busted! :smiley:

trevHCS:
trapfour you’re getting old if you put Vannessa on an 8 - let me correct this for you.

Vannessa… -500
evans…6
vine…0
wright…1
mayo…8
Sara cox…10
zoe ball…10

ok,perhaps a 4 for vannesa,the pro plus and coffee have kicked in then and given a false score

Sara Cox would definitely get one. But on radio world she’ll be a 10.
Ditto Zoe Ball.
Mayo is a 8.
Ken Bruce is average, although I rarely bother to stray from women’s hour.

The rest, Feltz, Evans, Vine and Wright need sacked. Then buried upto the neck in cement. Then run over with a stream roller.

Radio 4 is the way.

can’t stand fatty feltz on her early show…but she’s better when standing in for vine.
evans is ok sometimes…other times he just gets on my nerves

anyone giving tony blackburn any marks?

carryfast-yeti:
can’t stand fatty feltz on her early show…but she’s better when standing in for vine.
evans is ok sometimes…other times he just gets on my nerves

anyone giving tony blackburn any marks?

10/10 for being a scape goat
10 for pick of the pops but he’s no Fluff

Tony Blackburn has been sacked so no more pick of the pops .

Should have read post above.

I just dont listen to radio 2 . apart from Ken its wall to wall rubbish .
How can steve wright even get out of bed ? Surely he knows his show is appalling .

My suggestion would be to get Tommy Boyd on . Easily the best dude on radio in history . where is he now ?

But there is 1 program that makes steve wright look great :

Radio 5 weekend nights Dotton Adebayo . what is this cretin thinking about .questions go on for 5 minutes then the interviewee just says ’ no’ . hours and hours of foreign football . gardening hour on radio . that diy thing . oh shoot me .

Made to look even worse by having Rhod Sharp on weeknights , which is very good , especially science and interviews .

Please sack dotton and put james whale on instead !!!

I listen to it all day while pottering around Denmark and don’t mind JV mainly I suppose cos of his topics rather than owt to do with him. All of them OK with me except that arrogant know all Steve Wright! Have heard Talk Radio is coming back soon anyway so may defect to that, I sort of lost it when it became Talk Football. Just a pity the late great Mike Dicken isn’t here to host a show.

I’ve given up with BBC completely, Feltz was the final straw that broke my camel

short walk:
I listen to it all day while pottering around Denmark and don’t mind JV mainly I suppose cos of his topics rather than owt to do with him. All of them OK with me except that arrogant know all Steve Wright! Have heard Talk Radio is coming back soon anyway so may defect to that, I sort of lost it when it became Talk Football. Just a pity the late great Mike Dicken isn’t here to host a show.

Yeah looks pretty decent. Needs a bit if John Gaunt to stir it up lol

radiotoday.co.uk/2016/02/schedul … -revealed/

Don’t know how anyone can listen to radio 2 in long spells. The music is all over the shop. One minute it’s a song in the charts , the next it’s something from the 1920’s !

I can forgive Steve Wright only because it reminds me of my youth when he was on radio 1 but honest to god him butting in before a songs finished or crashing the vocals. He’s never changed

I kinda used to like Liza Tarbuck when she was on, but it’s been a while now since I’ve listened in.
Is she still there ?

Im well chuffed that talk radio is coming back .

Must get tommy boyd and ian collins on tho .