Radio 2

Cant stand Jo Whiley think it is an insult for her to be on drive time so as of May 14th won’t be listening to that sad as I do like Simon Mayo

Never liked Steve Wright even back in the 70’s Tim Smith on his own is great he should take over Keep Ken Bruce ( although he docent play the mix he used to ) bring back Alex Lester never listened to any of the playlist after 2.00 if still on the road then listen to another station with a real presenter although if in area do listen to Absolute radio or Planet rock if can get

Don’t like Feltz on a morning much better on Jeremy Vine Nikki Chapman is much better I do like listening to some of the stuff they have on after Mayo & before Whiley as I like a lot of different music & hearing new stuff as well as old not a fan of Craig Charles but he is ok on the radio knows his stuff bring in Stuart Marconie

Chris Evans his show a bit long but ok for a morning yep he is loud etc but think you need something like that on a morning to get people motivated into getting ready & out not a fan or Sara Cox but think Richard Allinson would be better there