It happens every year, but!

Every year I have one main 2 week break and my boss gets an agency driver to cover. Every year when I return there’s a new bump scratch etc. I returned this morning to be greeted by my reverse camera hanging by the wire, 2 dents in the rear box section where Mr agency has backed onto the bay at speed, and new fuel cap because according to him his first night out the fuel cap was stolen but he stopped the thrieves from taking the fuel. & to top it all 10 ltrs of fuel in the tank even though he had every opportunity to fill up yesterday.

Im sure their are decent ones out there or am I being nalive. I asked my boss to complain about the damage he says he won’t get anywhere with a complaint? I asked him to give me his name and t number but he refused.

He was called Dave and from Oswaldtwistle and drives a lot for Gilbraiths in Blackburn, he’s around 56. Would love to give this guy a piece of my mind if anyone knows this guy please PM me!

Do you realise just how insane you sound?

angermanage.co.uk/

Yes it’s annoying and yes your boss should take it up with the agency that supplied the driver. But the truck belongs to your boss and it’s up to them to deal with it simple as that, if they are not bothered stop getting yourself hot around the collar. It’s a pointless exercise.

TiredAndEmotional:
https://www.angermanage.co.uk/

had a look,then got peed off,angry and stressed when it turns out to be a phishing test to see if your stupid enough to give them your contact details… :imp:

Am on 2 weeks hols myself at the moment and am dreading the same thing next week when I go back , but at the end of the day as previously said it ain’t your truck , think you’ve gone a bit to far naming names on a public forum , I guess this thread won’t go well for u :confused:

that’s what I can never understand,i have been agency,but when I have been employed full time and my vehicle has been damaged and you know it’s agency,why is the agency not held responsible for the damage that it’s driver done [if proved] is it because there are not enough agencies to supply drivers,if I ran a haulage outfit and my vehicle was damaged I would send the bill to the agency for the damage and demand they pay for the repairs.

Although it’s agency some have a clause that drivers damage is on the owners policy unless the company want to pay a premium

The way some of you are talking youd think no FTE ever damaged anything.
Besides which, Im putting 90% of the original post down as made up ■■■■■■■■

daf1691:
Every year I have one main 2 week break and my boss gets an agency driver to cover. Every year when I return there’s a new bump scratch etc. I returned this morning to be greeted by my reverse camera hanging by the wire, 2 dents in the rear box section where Mr agency has backed onto the bay at speed, and new fuel cap because according to him his first night out the fuel cap was stolen but he stopped the thrieves from taking the fuel. & to top it all 10 ltrs of fuel in the tank even though he had every opportunity to fill up yesterday.

Im sure their are decent ones out there or am I being nalive. I asked my boss to complain about the damage he says he won’t get anywhere with a complaint? I asked him to give me his name and t number but he refused.

I’m struggling with this one. If your boss isn’t arsed about doing anything about some damage done to his truck, I have no idea why you are so concerned. As for wanting to give the guy a bell and deliver a sound tongue-lashing to this driving dimwit, all you’d get told is to Foxtrot Oscar and then the line would go dead.

Olog Hai:

daf1691:

I’m struggling with this one. If your boss isn’t arsed about doing anything about some damage done to his truck, I have no idea why you are so concerned. As for wanting to give the guy a bell and deliver a sound tongue-lashing to this driving dimwit, all you’d get told is to Foxtrot Oscar and then the line would go dead.

Indeed, this post must be a wind up,if the boss doesn’t give a ■■■■ about his asset why does the driver.

Its annoying we know but its not your vehicle,as long as its roadworthy for you to take on the road,nothing you can do about it.
If your Boss is not prepared to bill the Agency for the damage, thats HIS problem not yours,DO NOT get involved.

I’m Dave

I reckon it’s your boss’ problem, as he has to foot the bill, so if he doesn’t care why do you, (I can maybe see why you are a bit ■■■■■■ tbf after saying that, as people will assume that you being the main driver done all the damage)
Also…I’m with you up to a point if anybody messes up my living space or leaves the cab a crap hole, that’s when I go ape ■■■■. :smiling_imp:

What was that anger management site again btw?? :laughing:

happysack:
I’m Dave

NO ! I’m Dave.

martinviking:

happysack:
I’m Dave

NO ! I’m Dave.

NO ! I’m Dave, and so is my wife …

peirre:

martinviking:

happysack:
I’m Dave

NO ! I’m Dave.

NO ! I’m Dave, and so is my wife …

No. I’m Dave. My wife is Dave and so is my pet terrapin. Further more I’m from oswaldtwistle.

youtu.be/qkiix0aveRk

I know Dave and he’s not happy with you! He said he’s not 56 he’s 41!

i hope its not dave thats ronnie pickerings bro in law… :astonished: