Wonder if it's agency

Doesn’t happen just in England [emoji2957]

truckersnews.com/trucker-le … ts-can-be/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Oh my aching ribs, another dig at agency, how original.

Never mind the driver…guy filming it is a complete bell end.
Love the way driver attempts to bend front wing/ bumper back into position.
Make you wonder if driver was wearing a hi Viz would this of happened?

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

My post was done purely tongue in cheek.
Your response was what I’d expect from a thirteen year old troll.
Now off you go to bed before I tell your mum.

DF40:
Never mind the driver…guy filming it is a complete bell end.
Love the way driver attempts to bend front wing/ bumper back into position.
Make you wonder if driver was wearing a hi Viz would this of happened?

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Hi Viz would have kept him safe.
I like the comments underneath.
Their only concerned that car was parked illegally [emoji16]

That car was fair game as was parked illegally.

The fire hydrant though…That wont be cheap.

The Swift markings must have faded.

Conor:
Oh my aching ribs, another dig at agency, how original.

Forgery! Would expect nothing less from agency!

I think the main point from this and other similar events isn’t the employment status of the driver but that people are so keen to film your mishap, they could give a ■■■■ about trying to help. Or maybe it’s more a city attitude.

As much damage as the driver caused in my opinion he still comes out of it looking better than the lowlife prick with the camera who seemed to be enjoying the drivers misfortune :frowning:

This is my worst nightmare when I think about being a truck driver. Some of the roads in the UK are crazy narrow with cars parked each side and what have you.

David5l:

If people continually call you useless, a waste of space etc something which they think is funny how long before you no longer find it tolerable and get sick to death of them and maybe even insert your fist into their face?

Agency drivers have had to put up with useless one trick pony prats taking the mick for years. I’ve had to put up with it for 25 by people who go on to demonstrate they aren’t even a 10th of the driver I am. Don’t worry, we know you’re useless so the end of October when the clocks change and we take your truck out a week later still showing BST we’ll put the clock right on the tachograph cos we know you don’t have a clue how to. (PS it doesn’t change itself, the agency driver who drives your lorry does it.)

Conor:

David5l:

If people continually call you useless, a waste of space etc something which they think is funny how long before you no longer find it tolerable and get sick to death of them and maybe even insert your fist into their face?

Agency drivers have had to put up with useless one trick pony prats taking the mick for years. I’ve had to put up with it for 25 by people who go on to demonstrate they aren’t even a 10th of the driver I am. Don’t worry, we know you’re useless so the end of October when the clocks change and we take your truck out a week later still showing BST we’ll put the clock right on the tachograph cos we know you don’t have a clue how to. (PS it doesn’t change itself, the agency driver who drives your lorry does it.)

Tbf mine changed itself. I just have to confirm when I roll in Monday morning.

Joy’s of an allocated truck. No agency pondlife to tinker with things.

tongue firmly in cheek :laughing:

TruckerWannabe123:
This is my worst nightmare when I think about being a truck driver. Some of the roads in the UK are crazy narrow with cars parked each side and what have you.

Don’t let…

That bother you. If you use common sense after a while you’ll just know what’s right and what’s wrong before you make a fool of yourself.

I can tell immediately from my drivers seat if I can get down through parked cars. The trick is knowing what you can do after that. Sometimes a quick walk will pay dividends.

It also pays to be steadfast in a decision as to when to reverse out of something before you get in too deep and can’t get out. You have to get out and tell them to back up and let you get out or no one’s going anywhere for the rest of the day. Always make a note of places you can turn around in if you’re going somewhere new out in the sticks, as you progress keep looking and updating places to spin. If you then come unstuck, you can reverse back and find another way. Always have a plan and sometimes the blind side will work out much easier than the good side, it’s always an option to consider if you’re in a pickle somewhere.

I’ve got into some very tight places over the decades but always come out smiling. I’m confident that all of the old ■■■■■ on here have been somewhere tight and got out without bother eventually.

That said, when ever I was in a tight place I didn’t have some Youtuber/Gram/Twitch hero trying to get likes with their phone out. :unamused:

If it’s really tight KY :slight_smile:

Conor:

David5l:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
theres not much point in buying a house next to the airport then moaning about the planes…would it not make life in general more peaceful by dinning the agency and getting a real job? :stuck_out_tongue:

yourhavingalarf:

TruckerWannabe123:

I’m confident that all of the old ■■■■■ on here have been somewhere tight and got out without bother eventually.

That said, when ever I was in a tight place I didn’t have some Youtuber/Gram/Twitch hero trying to get likes with their phone out. :unamused:

Gawd yes, been in some right pickles and managed to get out eventually.
Luckily during some of my most awful balls ups no camera wielding arses have been lurking about, or if they have i haven’t yet had to suffer seeing the footage, hopefully that happy state of affairs sees me out.

dieseldog999:

Conor:

David5l:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
theres not much point in buying a house next to the airport then moaning about the planes…would it not make life in general more peaceful by dinning the agency and getting a real job? :stuck_out_tongue:

Unemployable in a real job!

Having done both, I’ve always been puzzled by this apparent hostility of full timers towards agency.

It doesn’t seem to happen the other way around though - does it?

Winseer:
Having done both, I’ve always been puzzled by this apparent hostility of full timers towards agency.

It doesn’t seem to happen the other way around though - does it?

That’s because nobody cares what the agency guy thinks :wink:

Conor:

David5l:

You ok hun? :stuck_out_tongue: