Bloody agency drivers

I wonder why I bother looking after my truck… got a new 13 plate 105 ssc 3 week ago, just got back to work today to find that an agency driver has wrecked it already…managed to put a rather large dent in the bumper and take the passenger side step off, trucks not even a month old!

Could been worse it could been you :unamused: :unamused:

Agency driver: 1 Point.

Damage: 1 Point.

Anybody help me out?

at least it will stop any ■■■■ just jumping in on the passenger side :smiley:

i take it just before you do some damage then, you stop, work out how old the truck is, decide if that’s old enough for the damage you’re about to do, yes - crack on, no - decide not to proceed with causing that damage and go look for something that’ll be cheaper to fix!! :wink:

JellyFox:
I wonder why I bother looking after my truck… got a new 13 plate 105 ssc 3 week ago, just got back to work today to find that an agency driver has wrecked it already…managed to put a rather large dent in the bumper and take the passenger side step off, trucks not even a month old!

Is it only agency drivers who smash up trucks?? :unamused: :unamused:

JellyFox:

Happens at our place when drivers are on holiday mate… and we don’t use agency drivers. :wink:

The weekly payments must be tough if you can afford a agency driver to do your work for you whilst your way. I think you mean the company’s truck. And I’ve seen a few full time drivers write off a new truck so i’m confused what been agency has to do with it

JellyFox:

Scanner:
Agency driver: 1 Point.

Damage: 1 Point.

Anybody help me out?

Truck Bought and paid by yourself?!

• 2 points

And it’s only the agency drivers who smash up trucks??

Your name on the door/o licence?

Ken.

Quinny:
Your name on the door/o licence?

Ken.

No £6.50 ph Driver ?

Come on guys, it’s the obvious one for a full house! :laughing:

Scanner:

Shandy bass :wink: :wink: :wink:

tango boy:

Scanner:

:smiley:

tango boy:

Scanner:

Stobarts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Scanner:

Dirty boots on the bunk

bob

biscuits been dipped in :smiley:

I wonder if Bob is a secret Shandy bass drinker■■? :wink: :wink:

DAF95XF:

tango boy:

Scanner:

Stobarts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Weeeee haaave aaa wiiinnneerrr! Congratulations sir, you win a shiny new DAF bumper in the colour of your choice!