Bloody agency drivers

Scanner:

DAF95XF:

tango boy:

Scanner:
Come on guys, it’s the obvious one for a full house! :laughing:

Shandy bass :wink: :wink: :wink:

Stobarts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Weeeee haaave aaa wiiinnneerrr! Congratulations sir, you win a shiny new DAF bumper in the colour of your choice!

can you make that a shiny new bumper for a 13 plate 105 ssc ? :smiling_imp:

Scanner:

DAF95XF:

tango boy:

Scanner:
Come on guys, it’s the obvious one for a full house! :laughing:

Shandy bass :wink: :wink: :wink:

Stobarts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Weeeee haaave aaa wiiinnneerrr! Congratulations sir, you win a shiny new DAF bumper in the colour of your choice!

Can I have it in standard DAF rust colour please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Scanner:
Agency driver: 1 Point.

Damage: 1 Point.

Anybody help me out?

Was the agency driver from the ‘North’ ?

Was a cyclist involved?

JellyFox:
I wonder why I bother looking after my truck… got a new 13 plate 105 ssc 3 week ago, just got back to work today to find that an agency driver has wrecked it already…managed to put a rather large dent in the bumper and take the passenger side step off, trucks not even a month old!

That’s what happens fella when you get these new kids in working for buttons. If I’d been out in it, it would’ve returned in the same condition it went out, been fuelled up and possibly given a jetwash as well. I’d have even taken out my empty can of shandy too and not left it in the door pocket like most other agency drivers. :sunglasses:

Ha ha, his going off on his kids and buttons thing again, truth is agency drivers never mess up or damage trucks, the none agency drivers do the messing and denting and then blam it on agency driver to avoid the blame, this ■■■■■■■■ blame gose on all the time and you know it. Using agency drivers as scape goats.

jrt:
Ha ha, his going off on his kids and buttons thing again, truth is agency drivers never mess up or damage trucks, the none agency drivers do the messing and denting and then blam it on agency driver to avoid the blame, this [zb] blame gose on all the time and you know it. Using agency drivers as scape goats.

Good and bad in both camps, chap. In the interests of balance, an ex-army agency kid dropped a fully loaded trailer on the deck last night at one of the places I work out of. :unamused: Probably working for buttons as well! :smiley: :grimacing:

JellyFox:
I wonder why I bother looking after my truck… got a new 13 plate 105 ssc 3 week ago, just got back to work today to find that an agency driver has wrecked it already…managed to put a rather large dent in the bumper and take the passenger side step off, trucks not even a month old!

Can’t have F all… Not just agency lads though before we start the lynching!!!
Last company I worked for I didn’t take a holiday (part from banks, Xmas etc) cos I didn’t want anyone driving my wag. Not for the damage, we had some scruffy gets at our place! “It’s just a tool” etc ect

Yeah but that’s my office kitchen and bedroom I don’t wanna be laid in bed looking at the brains you pulled out your snout on the ceiling or have to combat roll past the ■■■ ends and coffee stains!!!

Plus damage is imige to respective customers/new customers. Who wants a bashed up mucky pos carrying there stuff to there customers??

stobarttrucker:
at least it will stop any [zb] just jumping in on the passenger side :smiley:

…especially if you’re driving past Ace Cafe on hot rod night…

Heh!.gif

JellyFox:
I wonder why I bother looking after my truck… got a new 13
plate 105 ssc 3 week ago, just got back to work today to find
that an agency driver has wrecked it already…

You are always just one mstake from being an agency driver yourself.

Young_AL:

JellyFox:

Can’t have F all… Not just agency lads though before we start the lynching!!!
Last company I worked for I didn’t take a holiday (part from banks, Xmas etc) cos I didn’t want anyone driving my wag. Not for the damage, we had some scruffy gets at our place! “It’s just a tool” etc ect

Yeah but that’s my office kitchen and bedroom I don’t wanna be laid in bed looking at the brains you pulled out your snout on the ceiling or have to combat roll past the ■■■ ends and coffee stains!!!

Plus damage is imige to respective customers/new customers. Who wants a bashed up mucky pos carrying there stuff to there customers??

You didnt have holidays so no one drove the truck you drive for a company. FFS get a life your if your boss thought anything of you he would park it up. Thered more to life than a poxy lorry.

Ha ha ha you couldn’t make it up.

Maybe the agency driver couldn’t see for all the pelmets and frilly curtains across the window or maybe his eyes were distracted by the rubbish and cigarette burns in this nice new truck… all the things agency drivers have to put up with on a daily basis.

I once had the same affliction(cab-happy) but not as bad as you have, but don’t worry Young_Al, you will grow out of it!

selby newcomer:
Is it only agency drivers who smash up trucks?? :unamused: :unamused:

Yes! We’re an absolute disgrace to society.

You never see an employed driver smash a truck up - never happens. :unamused:

Stan

Glad I drive fleet, everything has a chunk out of it within the first month (not always the agency) one press of a button operates the truck wash and a packet of wet wipes does the rest.

Easy to put the boot into the agency and often with good reason, everyone has a prang sooner or later and I mean everyone.

Like acne fannying and faffing with trucks is something you grow out of.

Just wondering about this “status” thing.
I guess that at the top of the tree we have the c+e international working for a blue chip company, working down the list we would then have c+e domestic for blue chip, c+e domestic for other co’s, c for blue chip companies, c for other co’s, then we get to the lower end, the agency c+e, agency c, agency puddle jumpers and the lowest of the low agency van drivers!
Is that how it works?

P.S. just found one lower than an agency van driver…retired C+E! Me!

Skip lorry drivers lol

Do they even count at all? :slight_smile:

I’m sure they’ll fix it up good as new so…

Would hurt the eyes though I hear you fella!

Rob K:

JellyFox:

That’s what happens fella when you get these new kids in working for buttons. If I’d been out in it, it would’ve returned in the same condition it went out, been fuelled up and possibly given a jetwash as well. I’d have even taken out my empty can of shandy too and not left it in the door pocket like most other agency drivers. :sunglasses:

Are you still on the warehouse to driver programme?

Saaamon:

Rob K:

JellyFox:

Are you still on the warehouse to driver programme?

Hahahahahaha brilliant :laughing: