New Job

Well released myself from my current employer, rang up a new company and did an assessment drive this morning. Start Monday and looking forward to it. New Mercedes Actros which I drove and quite enjoyed. 4 on and 4 off. Tramping again but that’s what I prefer. Odd as depends what part of the country you are in as to employment prospects. I know a few who say its a struggle but I had 3 replies and 3 job offers in the space of two days. Maybe lucky to leave when I did. Left on good terms with last employer (just in case) but on the whole seems to be a fair amount of work about at the moment.

UKtramp:
I had 3 replies and 3 job offers in the space of two days.

Word has got around that you are a fridge Jesus :smiley:

UKtramp:
Well released myself from my current employer, rang up a new company and did an assessment drive this morning. Start Monday and looking forward to it. New Mercedes Actros which I drove and quite enjoyed. 4 on and 4 off. Tramping again but that’s what I prefer. Odd as depends what part of the country you are in as to employment prospects. I know a few who say its a struggle but I had 3 replies and 3 job offers in the space of two days. Maybe lucky to leave when I did. Left on good terms with last employer (just in case) but on the whole seems to be a fair amount of work about at the moment.

Yeah but if one of those offers was from Longs that doesn’t count! :slight_smile:

bald bloke:
Word has got around that you are a fridge Jesus :smiley:

Wondered why on the assessment drive he kept saying “Jesus” :smiley:

TiredAndEmotional:
Yeah but if one of those offers was from Longs that doesn’t count! :slight_smile:

Did get offered from Longs but not going there. :smiley:

There’s plenty of drivers around just a lack of decent drivers… We are still a man short!!

yt03:
There’s plenty of drivers around just a lack of decent drivers… We are still a man short!!

I was about to ring your gaf yesterday but assumed that job would have been taken by now. The one I have now is similar money and decent enough to work for.

Didn’t realise CoPilot sales reps tramped :open_mouth:

UKtramp:

yt03:

I was about to ring your gaf yesterday but assumed that job would have been taken by now. The one I have now is similar money and decent enough to work for.

We’ve had a few people start, but hitting trees and missing pins, oh and tipping with a twist lock on doesn’t go down to well :smiley:

But on the plus side all them errors have made them realise they have a good set of lads and we got a decent payrise :wink:

Nice one Rob, fingers crossed it all goes ok for you

Reef:
Didn’t realise CoPilot sales reps tramped :open_mouth:

The pay wasn’t so good :smiley:

Good luck with it mate.

Congratulations mate, do well :slight_smile:

Yeh good luck with it bud
As it happens I know your boss, he’s just painted and prepared your motor for a Mon morning start,…I explained you don’t do Sundays btw.

lorry.jpg

:laughing: :laughing:

yt03:

UKtramp:

yt03:

We’ve had a few people start, but hitting trees and missing pins, oh and tipping with a twist lock on doesn’t go down to well :smiley:

But on the plus side all them errors have made them realise they have a good set of lads and we got a decent payrise :wink:

Always does a company good to get the perma wreckers now and again, helps them appreciate the good ones they have. :sunglasses:

Good luck with the new job UKtramp.

And so it is written. He shalt go forth and spread thine word! (On a fixed 4 on 4 off basis).

Juddian:

yt03:

UKtramp:

yt03:

Always does a company good to get the perma wreckers now and again, helps them appreciate the good ones they have. :sunglasses:

Good luck with the new job UKtramp.

Couldn’t agree more, could do with a few more :wink:

Thanks for the Well wishes Guys, much appreciated. Love that truck by the way robroy it is just me :smiley: