New Job

Just started a new job today through the agency. If all goes well I’ll be on the companys books in about 3 months.

I’ll be contracted to 55 hours a week. Start at 6am every day. Monday to Friday with bank holls off… Best bit, most days I’ll be finishing before 15:00. Even finished at 12 the other day. But my pay stays the same :smiley: sweeeeeet!!!

So to sumerise my last few months.
Lost my job at the beginning of June.
Crammed my class 2 (Cat C) training into less than 2 months.
Started working again with the agencys at the end of July.
One month later I’ve been offered a job at over 2x what I was earning before and with better hours.

Am I glad I got my licence? HELL YES!!! :sunglasses:

Glad you’ve got sorted fella but take the promise of a job in 3 months with a pinch of salt until it actually happens.

ckm1981:
Glad you’ve got sorted fella but take the promise of a job in 3 months with a pinch of salt until it actually happens.

O I will. If it does fall through I’ll just be back with the agency and to be honest they seem like quite a good one so far.

Congratz mate, we have already spoke but well done and cant wait to hear how it goes.

ash 001:
Congratz mate, we have already spoke but well done and cant wait to hear how it goes.

Thanks mate. Hope you continue to move up in your work too :wink:

Congratulations, hope you enjoy your work and everything works out as you want it to. well done.

TheTrogFather:

ash 001:

Thanks mate. Hope you continue to move up in your work too :wink:

Give it three months mate we shall wait and see