Credit where it's due

I’m doing a delivery to Levi Strauss at Northampton. Asked to use the toilet, yep no problems drive, and if you want to use the shower then help yourself.

All refreshed and the guy in the office said, the staff canteen is around the corner if you want to use it :open_mouth:. Very reasonably priced as well.

Can’t think of any other site that I’ve delivered to when I was treated like this.

Top marks Levi.

That’s nice indeed, maybe the drivers who go there are respectful like you. If you have a 2 hour tip, I suppose it must be nice 1 to kill time and 2 be refreshed so if you are stuck in a layby you are not struggling to keep clean.

madmackem:
I’m doing a delivery to Levi Strauss at Northampton. Asked to use the toilet, yep no problems drive, and if you want to use the shower then help yourself.

All refreshed and the guy in the office said, the staff canteen is around the corner if you want to use it :open_mouth:. Very reasonably priced as well.

Can’t think of any other site that I’ve delivered to when I was treated like this.

Top marks Levi.

Then the bloke in the office leap on me and started licking my face, at that point I realised I’d been dreaming and the dog wanted to go out for walkies. :laughing:

Just kidding :wink: nice to hear that some places show drivers a bit of respect, I hope the drivers that use the facilities show the same respect.

re madmackems comments,ive had similar excellent response ?service at,
Adient Seating Wednesbury
Kingspan Sherburn in Elmet and Stocks Blocks Crossgreen

its not uncommon around europe when your being loaded to be offered a coffee and use of the shower room…at this point the other norm is to have 2 pallets of lettuce followed up by 22 of ciggies or other naughties,then another 2 lettuce on the back doors…at least thats how it worked for limey phil…or didnt,as the case may be… :smiley: