UK cyclist fatally injures pedestrian

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … ghter.html

On a bike with no front brakes fitted but it’s not his fault…entitled, entitled, entitled!

Typical lycra clad ■■■■■ its not my fault everyone is on my race track. Hopfully tides are turning.

He’s entitled to 20 years I reckon. “Furious” is a step up from “dangerous” I believe. His unrepentant attitude should count against him.

ARROGANT PRICK !!!

I hope that the full force of the law comes down very hard on this idiot. They are called track bikes for the reason that they are not intended to be used on the road. There is a fashion for riding fixed wheel bikes but they must have at least one brake that operates on the front wheel.

What a little sh. :open_mouth:
Shouting at the lass as she lay on the ground injured, and bellyaching about the state of his ■■■■ bike. :open_mouth:

I bet her husband wants to strangle the arrogant little scrote, especially as looking at him he has the sort of face that hasn’t been punched enough.

He has shown no remorse at all he should have the book and the bike thrown at him. About time they started coming down hard on these idiots

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bring back the cat.

youtube.com/watch?v=sf_DUlkC6uQ

Winseer:
He’s entitled to 20 years I reckon. “Furious” is a step up from “dangerous” I believe. His unrepentant attitude should count against him.

Hopefully and almost certainly.
Read about this today in a copy of the scum. Just to goes to show how little brain this small turd has between his ears.
Rather than be “very sorry”, the arrogance he displays is bloody unbelievable!
All he’s done is increased his sentence! :laughing:
What a ■■■■ bag.

obviously its an open and shut case for being the womans fault,she should have been wearing side underrun bars,a helmet with blindspot mirrors,hiviz wellies,and a pair of loudspeakers on her head blasting out,“beware,this pedestrian is walking across the pavement”.how dare she impede the movement of your avarage fanny on a london pushbike…you would think it would be prudent to lie through your teeth and do the humble and sorry act in front of the judge though…has to be a special version of up his own ■■■ atitude problem lycra fanny though.i wonder if the lycra helmet cam brigade will be noticable by their absence on this one.

we do get our own back now and again…this one never failes to make me smile… :smiley:
youtube.com/watch?v=1hVXhg8zvkI

pretty much every single deliveroo rider and hipster rides a “fixie” with no front brake or none at all because of the fixed rear hub they can just slow their peddling to slow down or stop peddling completely to lock the rear wheel in a “skid stop” . I’m surprised they haven’t clamped down on it sooner tbh on public roads

I had a fixie for a while but sold it after a month, absolutely lethal thing to ride.

cav551:
Bring back the cat.

youtube.com/watch?v=sf_DUlkC6uQ

or even a road going one called the DOG. set the lad off on his fixie along a single track road, then a few minutes later unleash dieseldog telling him you’re late for the boat.

maga:
pretty much every single deliveroo rider and hipster rides a “fixie” with no front brake or none at all because of the fixed rear hub they can just slow their peddling to slow down or stop peddling completely to lock the rear wheel in a “skid stop” . I’m surprised they haven’t clamped down on it sooner tbh on public roads

I had a fixie for a while but sold it after a month, absolutely lethal thing to ride.

so like a retarder on a bike ?

It was the trucks fault

dieseldog999:
obviously its an open and shut case for being the womans fault,she should have been wearing side underrun bars,a helmet with blindspot mirrors,hiviz wellies,and a pair of loudspeakers on her head blasting out,“beware,this pedestrian is walking across the pavement”.how dare she impede the movement of your avarage fanny on a london pushbike…you would think it would be prudent to lie through your teeth and do the humble and sorry act in front of the judge though…has to be a special version of up his own ■■■ atitude problem lycra fanny though.i wonder if the lycra helmet cam brigade will be noticable by their absence on this one.

we do get our own back now and again…this one never failes to make me smile… :smiley:

There’s not much to smile about there…the truck driver is a complete ■■■■■■■ bellend on this occasion. The cyclists are lucky to have survived that.I hate arrisholes on the road whatever they’re wheels are.

One nearly got me this morning in Heywood, I was crossing over to the truck from a service station with a coffee in my hand.
Granted it was MY fault !! , I done that looking and stepping out together thing, maybe because I could hear no traffic.
I apologised to the lad but it got me thinking is it deemed old fashioned and uncool now to have a simple bell on a bike like they used to …or still do in a lot of Europe.
I reckon if they were compulsory by law it might save a few injuries and scrapes, if a cyclist sees a pedestrian not paying proper attention …like me. :blush:

robroy:
One nearly got me this morning in Heywood, I was crossing over to the truck from a service station with a coffee in my hand.
Granted it was MY fault !! , I done that looking and stepping out together thing, maybe because I could hear no traffic.
I apologised to the lad but it got me thinking is it deemed old fashioned and uncool now to have a simple bell on a bike like they used to …or still do in a lot of Europe.
I reckon if they were compulsory by law it might save a few injuries and scrapes, if a cyclist sees a pedestrian not paying proper attention …like me. :blush:

There are plenty bells on bikes mate…usually clad from head to toe in Lycra. Normal folk stop playing with toys when they are 10.

As a keen cyclist myself my thoughts of this young lad are particularly low, he should never have been on a track bike on the road in the first place. He should be hung for the tragedy he has caused. However this is not your normal road cyclist, a road bike may have caused injury but more likely would have reacted and been able to stop. Another avoidable tragedy, two problems the ■■■■■■■ her phone and not paying attention and the track bike on the road, not a great combination but none the less a terrible ordeal.

He’s 20 now isn’t he - jolly good, grown up mans nick for him then - nothing better than a correctional facility for an attitude adjustment.

Because he will be led away at the end waving to tearful parents.

I don’t think Razor and Spanner will like bumptious little pricks in the Big House.

Socketset:
He’s 20 now isn’t he - jolly good, grown up mans nick for him then - nothing better than a correctional facility for an attitude adjustment.

Because he will be led away at the end waving to tearful parents.

I don’t think Razor and Spanner will like bumptious little pricks in the Big House.

they may prefer his little prick and bum tiousness though?..now where did i drop the soap… :slight_smile:

TiredAndEmotional:

dieseldog999:

There’s not much to smile about there…the truck driver is a complete [zb] bellend on this occasion. The cyclists are lucky to have survived that.I hate arrisholes on the road whatever they’re wheels are.

Not being funny but what the ■■■■ are they doing riding bikes on a road like that see them all the time riding down busy duel carriageways. I don’t give a toss what the law says anybody that rides a bike down roads like 60mph+ duel carriageways has got less brain power than a dead trout!