Insane cyclist

Not sure if it’s been posted before, bloody lunacy at its best.

Discuss;

youtube.com/watch?v=YDAYkdlK … ata_player

He ■■■■■■ off afterwards as well! :open_mouth:

And they wonder why cyclists get killed :unamused:

And cyclists always try to blame drivers wot a nob

“ooo yeah, look at me, jack the peanut on my bike, look at how good i am weaving in and out, watch me dart through this tiny gap, ooooffff, arghhhh!”
■■■■■■■■■ got what he deserved. wonder if he checked to see if he caused any damage to the nissan pickup, some nice pedal scratch marks maybe?
play with fire, your gonna get burnt. there is a similar thread doing the rounds on pistonheads at the mo.

It’s the guy that tries to squeeze through after the guy that almost got killed that cracks me up.

Blokes can be ■■■■ heads sometimes, doesn’t matter if they’re in a truck, car or on a bike, look at me, I’m the Shiz & superman in one package, look what I can do!

This footage is no surprise to me! That is normal behaviour by cyclists in London! :unamused:

dessy:
This footage is no surprise to me! That is normal behaviour by cyclists in London! :unamused:

I wouldn’t want to drive round London then :open_mouth:

I bet the poor bus driver was ■■■■■■■■ himself too. Shame the guy with the camera didn’t stick around to show the video footage to the police.

Tarrman:
I bet the poor bus driver was ■■■■■■■■ himself too. Shame the guy with the camera didn’t stick around to show the video footage to the police.

true.
bet he would have had it been the bus or pick-up driver at fault.

If you think that is bad then watch these morons.

Look at just how many times motorists have to slam on to avoid these idiots.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NyrmWhSDqqQ

Tarrman:

dessy:

I wouldn’t want to drive round London then :open_mouth:

Trust me no one with any sense wants to drive there.The pc commie rulers of the place have made it so that bus drivers and cyclists can do whatever they like unless a bus flattens a cyclist in which case cyclists always have posthumous priority over buses. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

That was definitely a trucks fault!! Lol

Many people have died for doing less stupid things than that, he’s one lucky cyclist.

Conor:
If you think that is bad then watch these morons.

Look at just how many times motorists have to slam on to avoid these idiots.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NyrmWhSDqqQ

Interesting at 1:26 they make the police slam on whilst their hurtling down the wrong side of the road. No consequence. :unamused:

i got a cyclist with the n/s miror arm in london a few weeks ago. i was coming out on the A40, in the middle lane. there was a harley trying to squeeze past me on the right and having a bit of a wobble. i stopped to make it easier for him and the cyclist went face first straight into my mirror :laughing: i gave a business card to the driver of the cab he landed on and drove off laughing. not heard owt back from it yet though