Road rage?

thecyclingbug.co.uk/bugfeed/vide … mpaign=ad#

You ■■■■■ :laughing:

He has a faking point!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Boils my ■■■■ when they don’t use the cycle lane :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Not defending the bloke, but the cyclist was just as loud, abusive and aggressive from the start. You could see the reflection where he lifted his bike like he was going to hit the geezer with it. 2 wrongs don’t make a right

What an utter, utter ■■■■■

I couldn’t watch more than a minute before thoughts of a cruel and sadistic nature started taking over. Bloody oxygen thieves. :imp:

Handbags !

" I’ll break your f*****g neck "

Cyclist missed an open goal by not saying " F**k off fatty,you couldn’t break wind " :stuck_out_tongue:

Southern ■■■■■■

merc0447:
Southern ■■■■■■

The car driver was south African

Double post

merc0447:
Southern ■■■■■■

Yeah your right, the women in Scotland kill cyclists while being on the mobile phone :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

tango boy:

merc0447:
Southern ■■■■■■

Yeah your right, the women in Scotland kill cyclists while being on the mobile phone :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Thats because women can multitask, dontcha know!

OVLOV JAY:
Not defending the bloke, but the cyclist was just as loud, abusive and aggressive from the start. You could see the reflection where he lifted his bike like he was going to hit the geezer with it. 2 wrongs don’t make a right

The camera was mounted to the bike, he was lifting the bike to aim the camera :unamused:

That may be so, but if you’re in a blind rage and someone lifts a bike up and pushes it towards your face, what would you think? Clearly the disco driver didn’t see the camera. The guy was calling him scum, and like I say 2 wrongs don’t make a right. If he had ignored the abuse from the windows I think the bloke wouldn’t have stopped. I’d say he probably made some sort of hand gesture as the guy was shouting. Both a pair of pricks in my opinion

Should’ve been using the cycle lane, but a poor performance from both of them.

OVLOV JAY:

merc0447:
Southern ■■■■■■

The car driver was south African

still a southern ■■■■■ :laughing: all mouth no balls the pair of them, just put the bike down and slap the feker job done :laughing: :grimacing:

I’m a southern ■■■■■, but they both deserved a good kick in the nuts. What a pair of ■■■■■■■ pansies. :unamused:

I hate so call pro cyclists Libra clap prics they think they own the roads around here, riding in twos or more, they do not give a toss about anyone, luckily my diesel car smokes a lot when I boot it, it’s great to see the scum choke,

Maybe not all of them are like the above but they are round here in the country side,
Rant over lol…

I like the cyclising website point out the drivers abusive language but ignore the fact the cyclist was the first one yelling see you next Tuesday and just as abusive at the start. Funny though :smiley:.

I enjoyed that… :smiley:

“Mooove your car! Mooove your car!” and “I’ll have you for breakfast!!!”

:grimacing:

Top entertainment. .

First they whine that there are not enough cycle paths (none of which they pay for…), then when there are cycke paths, they refuse ti use them. ■■■■ 'm .

difficult to see properly but was there a cycle path or was it simply a pavement?