M6 tonight

onesock:

Norfolkinclue1:

the nodding donkey:
Is he a footballer?

Nope, but because he is connected to football and has more money than onesock he should get extra punishment, if he gets anything less than whatever is in onesock’s mind then it will be the corrupt system letting off the wealthy. :unamused:

He’ll doubtless get a quite substantial sentence but sentencing is sadly so varied when it comes to deaths that nothing will be satisfactory for all concerned. Just tragic all round.

My financial worth is irrelevant , the extra punishment is because he has consistently and wrongly protested his innocence . Satisfaction for all concerned ? Satisfaction for the victims will be enough. I do not view his apology as remorse, more like saving his own skin. It’s a good job I’m not God, I would have sorted this out long ago. corrupt system letting off the wealthy ? Now that could be true - tune in again on sentencing day Friday the 19th of January “2018”. I’ll be watching, I’m looking forward to a good gloat.

Angry punctuation :grimacing: :grimacing:

Calm down sweet cheeks, not sure who you will be gloating over, all on here hope he gets the maximum available.
Sad to read that you don’t think all families of the victims should be considered, just the victims?
I couldn’t give a monkeys about him or any late apologies, more concerned with facts and a hope that the judge nails him.
You eluded to money and football having an influence over this case and it’s timing when you have no idea, so ■■■■ it up buttercup when you get picked up on it, good job you’re not god fella as we would all be screwed, those that believe anyway…
Stick to conspiracy theories lad, the internet is a perfect place for you. Maybe you could get an online law degree, or at least print off a certificate?

@boss, hope you’re right about the judge mate, maximum sentence would be great, if he’s tough then hopefully he will see through the value of any so called “mitigating circumstances” presented in the pre sentence report when weighed up against a “not guilty”plea, therefore making everyone go through the trial.