Listen ffs I can't clean it

We’re giving you h-------, because your truck h------ is else where but can you make sure it’s nice and clean when it comes back
Can’t
Can’t what
Can’t clean it
Why
My air duster, brush , clothes , Polish are in my truck
But you cN still clean it
No
Can’t you at least try
No, I’ve no cleaning stuff, you also won’t be able to contact me as my phone charger is locked away in locker so battery will be flat in day or two
Ffs you have a month off and the job goes to pot :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Tsk tsk dozy,go out an buy more stuff, company image an all that,keep receipts get 2 extra receipts for ur car stuff,happy days lol

dozy:
We’re giving you h-------, because your truck h------ is else where but can you make sure it’s nice and clean when it comes back
Can’t
Can’t what
Can’t clean it
Why
No
Can’t you at least try
No, I’ve no cleaning stuff, you also won’t be able to contact me as my phone charger is locked away in locker so battery will be flat in day or two
Ffs you have a month off and the job goes to pot :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

WTF is all this about now?!!

It was posted at 9:05pm… he might be sleepwalking now h’h’h’h’o’ohooo’hooooo…

[zb] me, how do you even manage to get dressed in a morning?? Your carer must have the patience of a saint!

Rentadent:
[zb] me, how do you even manage to get dressed in a morning?? Your carer must have the patience of a saint!

Well you’re still awake.

I do recovery work… metal bashing, arcs’ n sparks.

What’s your vocation?

dozy:
Can’t
Can’t what
Can’t clean it
Why
No
Can’t you at least try

21st century western world problems :unamused:

Which dimwit left your charger locked in a work owned vehicle for a month whilst you were away on holiday by the way? Odd your phone lasted a month. Is this jackanory?

dozy:
Can’t
Can’t what
Can’t clean it
Why
No
Can’t you at least try

pcl-transport.com/jobs.aspx

Hatfield,
Manchester,
Aylesbury,
Avonmouth

Nice Renault,and no own Truck,perhaps. (some have)

I suppose you keep the steam cleaner locked away in your wagon too Doze?

:unamused:

Give it a bath and give it back as presentable as you can, hopefully the bod in your truck has the same instructions. But you only think about you doze don’t ya?!

Immigrant:

dozy:
Can’t
Can’t what
Can’t clean it
Why
No
Can’t you at least try

pcl-transport.com/jobs.aspx

Hatfield,
Manchester,
Aylesbury,
Avonmouth

Nice Renault,and no own Truck,perhaps. (some have)

Gingerbread must have full understanding.
Mogadishu.
Doetinchem.
Pass the duchie

dozy:
Can’t
Can’t what
Can’t clean it
Why
No
Can’t you at least try

You’re making all this up. You are bending over, spreading those cheeks wide, every day. You’re the type that will do anything the planner tells you, and than you ■■■■■ about it like a girl…

dozy:
?..you also won’t be able to contact me as my phone charger is locked away in locker so battery will be flat in day or two…

Aren’t Stobarts using isotrack any more? Seems odd that a company with so many trucks would only be able to contact the drivers by ringing their personal mobiles!!

Stop making ■■■■ up and just get on with the [zb] job.

Someone needs a definition of what “My” as in “My Truck” actually means.

(1) It’s the firms truck. Are they supposed to stop using it outright once you go on holiday?
(2) Leaving stuff in the truck smacks of recklessness and bone idleness. YOU know you’re off on holiday - strip all your ■■■■ out of it before you finish your last shift beforehand…
(3) It’s highly likely that an agency driver will be using the truck at some point. Make allowances for it “not being back in time” or “being a mess” or even “They cleaned it with YOUR cleaning stuff!”
(4) Allow extra time on taking the truck over on return from holidays… So you can really go to town on the “service checks” a bit above and beyond the usual cursory walkaround…
(5) Stop being in such a bloody hurry - especially on your first day back, when you might be driving a bit lumpy due to a couple of weeks away from anything larger than a hire car or mobylette… :stuck_out_tongue:

This job is causing you nothing but stress. Why the bleedin hell are you still there?!

Freight Dog:

dozy:
Can’t
Can’t what
Can’t clean it
Why
No
Can’t you at least try

Which dimwit left your charger locked in a work owned vehicle for a month whilst you were away on holiday by the way? Odd your phone lasted a month. Is this jackanory?

Ive been on the sick for a month , the reason I can charge it at home is the charger has a 3 pin pug on it ,the one locked away doesn’t :unamused:

Rentadent:

dozy:
?..you also won’t be able to contact me as my phone charger is locked away in locker so battery will be flat in day or two…

Aren’t Stobarts using isotrack any more? Seems odd that a company with so many trucks would only be able to contact the drivers by ringing their personal mobiles!!

Stop making [zb] up and just get on with the [zb] job.

Yes they do have ISO - trac when it works , but the t.0 staff I have for whatever reason prefer to ring you on hour own phone , txt you on your own phone
The other point like I said to them today is when the battery on phone is flat how do I set the alarm to get me up

Well they didn’t give me the full story , yes truck is elsewhere , it’s been sent to another depot ( Carlisle ) to be used by a tramper from there with all my electrical locked in locker , air duster , cleaning stuff etc still in it
To me that’s discusting , if your going to do that , have the decency to ring the driver up who is on the sick and tell him his truck is being transferred to another depot and give him the chance to take his equipment out before the truck leaves , I don’t give a ■■■■ who’s truck it is that isn’t right
If anyone works at Carlisle , knows who is driving h2228 Heidi may po15 ujx can you ask them if there near Newark to drop my kit in ( keys for locker are in t.0 thank you( tramper is ment to be using it

the nodding donkey:

dozy:
Can’t
Can’t what
Can’t clean it
Why
No
Can’t you at least try

You’re making all this up. You are bending over, spreading those cheeks wide, every day. You’re the type that will do anything the planner tells you, and than you ■■■■■ about it like a girl…

I wish I was making it up , to say I’m ■■■■■■ off is a understatement , I guess it’s there way of getting at the driver for being sick for a month even though they said you’re never sick , well as they say you live and learn , I said not taking redundancy would come back and haunt me it has , ■■■■■■■■

the cowboy:
Tsk tsk dozy,go out an buy more stuff, company image an all that,keep receipts get 2 extra receipts for ur car stuff,happy days lol

I’m not buying anything , I’m not cleaning anything , I’ve been put in another drivers truck who has been put in the truck of a driver who’s left , he’s took all his gear which is fair enough , he may or may not come back to the truck I’m in , I feel sorry for him if he does come back to this truck but I’m not touching it , they were told today until you get my air duster , brush , wipes , cleaning stuff not doing a thing , one bloke did say he’d try and get my stuff back , but if they were really bothered they’d of told me it was going and did I want to clear my stuff out :exclamation: :question: :question: :question: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Freight Dog:

dozy:
Can’t
Can’t what
Can’t clean it
Why
No
Can’t you at least try

I was on the sick actually , at home I the I-pad charger as I’ve a I- phone, I could use the lead as its de- tachable , but the adaptor is on the lead in truck