Women Truck Drivers?

Is there any women truck drivers on here■■?

There are loads of us why :question:

Or there has been a thread already btw a while ago

NO…theyre doing the housework… :laughing: :laughing:

do you have any pics of what you drive,

truckyboy:
NO…theyre doing the housework… :laughing: :laughing:

Have a man for that as involves power tools :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: & who would mix water with electric as we all know that is dangerous :laughing: :laughing:

PPH:

Try here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37818

PPH:

Kinda creepy looking for pics of only women’s trucks no?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

ha ha …i had my tin hat ready anyway girls…

What :exclamation: :exclamation: They let women drive trucks!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Do their husbands know? :exclamation: :exclamation: :confused:

:laughing:

Got their own shift pattern too. 3 weeks on 1 off.

PPH:

Why?
One of the first things you do when you park up for the night is remove anything from your lorry that marks you out as female so why would we give you pictures of what it looks like?

PPH:
Is there any women truck drivers on here■■?

Hey PPH what about lady haulage bosses? just quit while you’re ahead and run for the hills! :laughing: :laughing:

I can’t help but wonder why u would want to know what lorry any female drives. I know of at least 6 woman lorry drivers.great girls and better drivers than some of the men I have seen.

DrivingMissDaisy:

Sounds like my missus “on for 3 weeks”.

bald bloke:

DrivingMissDaisy:

Sounds like my missus “on for 3 weeks”.

Mine’s a bit affected by that too, gets a bit ratty for two weeks before and two weeks afterwards. :wink:

most of the female truckers have more stubble than George Michael in his heyday.

LeedsChris:
most of the female truckers have more stubble than George Michael in his heyday.

hey that’s not fair, you not been any where near me, you don’t know that state of my smooth chin.

muckles:
What :exclamation: :exclamation: They let women drive trucks!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Do their husbands know? :exclamation: :exclamation: :confused:

:laughing:

Dont have a husband sorry