The Story.. (country girl meets trucker)

So, eventually found this tiny nursery out in the sticks along single-track roads (complete with complimentary grass strip up the middle of them :open_mouth: ) about 5pm yesterday and they’d closed up and gone home (turns out “home” was on the opposite side of the road in a farmhouse type thing). There was just enough space in their “yard” to pull the wagon up for the night. Anyway, I’d just opened the door and was about to go for a “■■■■■” :blush: behind some sheds when I looked round and this well tidy lass waltzes up. :astonished:

“Hiyaaaaaa, WOW :exclamation: That’s a BIGGGGGGG truck :exclamation: I’ve never seen a BIG one so close up before” she says in a ■■■■ well-spoken Norfolk accent :astonished:
:smiley: "Oh aye :exclamation: :question: " says me :wink:
"(laughs) don’t be so RUUUUUUUUUDE :exclamation: " Walks round the front of the truck, “do those lights at the top work, like, REALLY bright ?”
“Yeah (flashes full beam to set them going) look, there you go” says me.
"WOW, it’s like, day-light and things :slight_smile: Can I have a look inside :question: "
“Yeah sure, jump up if you want. Go round the other side, there’s more space” says me, totally enjoying this little event :smiling_imp: and wondering where it might be leading :astonished: :laughing:
"(opens door, climbs up and sits in pax seat) Oh my God, there’s like loadssss of space and it’s really posh, with carpets and things. I expected it to be really tiny and just really… basic, d’ya know what I mean :question: "
"uh-huh. This is my home from Monday to Saturday morning so it needs to be comfortable and cosy else I wouldn’t be working here :exclamation: "
“errrrrrrrrrm…”
“what?” says me.
“No it doesn’t matter, forget it (goes all shy)”. :astonished:
“What? What were you going to say?”
“I was gonna ask if I could get on the bed to see what it’s like but that’s soooooo cheeky so I won’t” :stuck_out_tongue:
"doesn’t bother me, try it if you want, but you’ll have to take your trainers off :exclamation: "
"are you sure :question: " and looks at me with top teeth biting bottom lip and gives me one of those “looks” that only guys understand :wink:
“yeah, whatevers”.
“(kicks trainers off and climbs onto bunk and lays down and smiles at me) it’s really comfy isn’t it (bouncing up and down) :exclamation: (then pulls my duvet over her and closes her eyes and pretends to go to sleep) :open_mouth: By the way, what’s your name ? I’m Gemma”
"Rob. Don’t get too comfy on there, I’ve got to sleep on there tonight :exclamation: "
"AWWWwwww. Is it big enough for two do you think :question: " :blush:
"Yeah definitely. There’s another bunk above you hehe! :wink: "
“Haaa Haaa… I didn’t mean that and you know I didn’t :astonished: . I bet it would be so cool to sleep in a big truck! Don’t you get lonely sleeping on your own all the time :question: Haven’t you got a girlfriend?” :confused: All these questions and this flirting. She’s proper gorgeous too. Long straight brown hair, blue eyes, nice complexion, top heavy, reckoned she was about 19. :stuck_out_tongue:
“no girlfriend at the moment, not long finished with one because of being away all week and never seeing each other, but no, don’t get lonely, it’s just part of the job and usually park-up near a pub when I can”.
So 10 minutes had gone by with all of this and she’s still laying in my bed and I can feel her eyes burning into me as I fill in my tacho and paperwork.
“Sooooooo… what are you going to do now then?” she says.
"Err, well just before you came I was about to go for a ■■■■■ somewhere over there near those trees coz I’m bursting (pointing at trees in field) :exclamation: "
“Oh! Sorry! You carry on, haha!”.

So goes and does that and came back and she’s put her trainers back on and is climbing down out of the cab. :frowning: “I’ve got to go because my mum and dad have just come home and I haven’t done some jobs I was told to do when they went out”.
"Oh right, okay see you later, nice chatting to you :exclamation: "
"Do you want me to come back later if I can :question: " :stuck_out_tongue:
“You can do if you want to, I’ll be up til about 10 watching telly I imagine”
"Right, do you WANT me to come back though :question: "
"I’ve told you, it’s entirely up to you. Do YOU want to come back :question: "
“(shyly) Yeah, if that’s okay with you” :sunglasses:
“Yeah sure, I’ll look forward to it” :laughing:

All sorts of ideas racing through my head now. Am I reading too much into this and getting silly or am I really getting the “come on” here :question: So let’s recap, cute-as-[zb] girl comes over, gets really excited about big truck (well, some people do I suppose) and then wants to have a look round and lay in my bed :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :confused: Not content with that, wants to come back later :confused: Yep, if that’s not a come on then I’m the King of Swaziland !

So, not knowing what to expect (AND NOT BELIEVING THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!) I got another wash and brushed my pegs again at the toilet out-building (had shower a few hours since) and donned my sexiest boxers :sunglasses: :laughing: :astonished: , fired my telly up and the ol’ night-heater and waited :smiling_imp:

2.5hrs went by and I was just about to pack my telly up and go to sleep when I hears a knock at the door. Immediately thinking of the usual greeting to expect when one gets unexpected knocks at unearthly hours of the night (ie. do you want business love?) I laughed to myself, climbed across the bunk and opened the door. She was stood there, shivvering like [zb] with a big steaming mug of something in her hands. She says “hiya” and passes me the mug (turned out to be hot chocolate!) and told her to get in the other side. Well… :astonished: talk about dressed to kill :exclamation: :question: She had her coat on but took it off as soon as she got in. Red cropped gypsy style top and dark coloured plaid skirt. Her hair was so straight you could have used it as a ruler. She was proper hot and I was rapidly losing my composure!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :exclamation:
“Nice outfit!” I says to her, “are you going out later on?”.
“No why?”
“No reason, just wondered why you were all dolled up!”

She didn’t even answer that and climbed over the pax seat and got on top of me on the bunk (bit of a squeeze!). Anyway, much “fumbling” (for the want of a better word!) later and things were really starting to get heated there’s a knock at the door :open_mouth: Hears this woman’s voice, “GEMMA, I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE. OPEN THIS DOOR NOW AND GET OUT NOW”. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

She whispers to me, “[zb] it’s my mum, I told her I’d only be 10 minutes whilst I gave you that hot chocolate!” :open_mouth: She shouts, “I’m just talking to the driver, Rob, I’ll be in in a few minutes”.
“LIKE HELL YOU WILL LADY. GET OUT HERE NOW”. :astonished:
She whispers to me, “have you got a pen?” so I gave her one. She writes a number down and tells me it’s her moby number. She told me to write mine down and she’d call me from the house so I gave her mine.

So, clothes back on, one last kiss :blush: and off she went, taking a severe ear-bashing from mum in the process :blush:

So, 15 mins later the phone went… I won’t go into details of the conversation but it doesn’t take much working out :exclamation: So at the end of that call she said she’d be up in the morning to see me before I went (awwww :slight_smile: ).

Got up for 8 this morning and as I looked out of the window towards the house she’s there in the window brushing her hair and waved at me :stuck_out_tongue:

Reversed onto the “bay” and got the cages loaded, secured, shut up and sealed up and then had to go across to the house for the paperwork :astonished: Gemma was in there in the foyer with “mum” who gave me the notes to sign and stuff and clearly wasn’t amused about the night befores’ antics but didn’t say anything.

All sorted so not wanting to cause another ruckus I bid my good-byes and set off back to the wagon. Gemma says, “I’ll come with you… to make sure you don’t hit anything when turning out of the yard” she added quickly after a “knowing” look from “mum”. Mum pipes up, “you’re going nowhere, you can fax this through for me instead”. :frowning: So, managed to sneakily give her a wink and blow a kiss :stuck_out_tongue: when mum wasn’t looking and disappeared, remembering that I was there to do a job and not to try to [zb] the daughter :laughing:

Hadn’t been in the cab 2 seconds and the phone was going. “SHE’S A [ZB] [ZB] I HAAAAAAAAAATE HER :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: GRRRRRRRR :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: I’m so sorry about that, she’s so protective of me and my dad’s even worse!”.
“What if I get round the corner and wait and you could make excuses and come round and then maybe park up somewhere?” - the devil getting the better of me tsk tsk :smiling_imp:
“Hmmmm, I caaaaaaan’t, she’s onto me and I’ve got loads of plants to pot and stuff today. ■■■■! I so want to carry on from where we stopped last night” :open_mouth: :sunglasses:
“Me too” :stuck_out_tongue:
“When are you coming down again?”
“I don’t know, it’s a new job. I’ll definitely ask for this run if it comes up though”.

So that was about the end of it although we have been texting and chatting all day today :stuck_out_tongue: She wants me to go down in my car and meet her and go out and stuff but Attleborough is a long way from Dewsbury and that’s a very expensive [zb] !!! So nothing REALLY happened, but what did happen was pretty damned good and an event I’ll always remember !

Jealous guys ■■ :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: have you been on the sauce? good job her dad wasnt there with a shotgun-you`d be married now ala wycleff jean in the budweiser ads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Be very carefull, some years ago in ‘Norfolk’ I was in a similar situation, it almost got right to the nitty gritty when she let slip she was only 15 years old, it stopped right there !
Why is her mum so protective ? do you know her true age ?

If She’s over the limit then enjoy :laughing:

Go on rob lad get in there and regarding the mother its probably just sour grapes because the daughter beat her to you :laughing: :laughing:

Next time you go there you’ll know better and ask the pair of them inside :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

simon

Just calling Malc Featherstone now :smiley: Is £3 an hour enough if I go to attleborough all the time?

Be careful Dad is not related to Mr Martin the Farmer.

Jealous Yes[/img]

then you woke up … :laughing: lol

Careful Rob she’s being saved for her cousin and most people in the sticks have shotguns. Forget the wild west you have arrived in the wild east. :laughing:

innit:
then you woke up … :laughing: lol

Yeah, knew someone would say that :exclamation: :laughing: Actually, when I did wake up next morning my immediate thought was that it was, but then I started questioning myself (does that make sense :confused: ) whether it was or not. After the discovery of several very long brown hairs on the bedding (yeah, there’s an easy joke there but I’ve beat you to it so don’t bother :laughing: ) and still being able to smell her perfume on the bedding, pillow and in the cab then it was defo for real :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: Gaffer keeps saying to me why do I want to go back there as all the other drivers hate it coz it’s a [zb] of a place to get to and reverse in to on a tight blind-sider :smiley: :smiley: . Can’t tell him though - this is one of his customers :exclamation: :exclamation: :astonished:

:sunglasses:

.Bet your glad you left now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . I would be :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley: :sunglasses:

i wonder how all the previous drivers got on with her :wink:

Norfolk? You might find out that her Dad is her half brother and her mum is really her sisters granmother’s daughter :slight_smile:

Rob, … I actually do believe you because this sort of thing happens often in life. In my years of driving over there similar events happened to me.

Well cheers Pat. Why anyone would think I’d spend a good half hour of my time bashing away at the keyboard to type a load of bull I don’t know (although some of my other replies and threads might be considered same :exclamation: :laughing: )

Rob I live near Attlebrough, just wondered if you wanted me to pop round with any messages. :laughing: :laughing:
Is it Peter Beals or the one on the other side of Old Buckingham?

Pat Hasler:
Rob, … I actually do believe you because this sort of thing happens often in life. In my years of driving over there similar events happened to me.

It never happens to Me :cry: The only person that ever knocked on my cab door with a cup of tea was a farmer in Devon, must of locked his daughter up that night :laughing:

muckles:
Is it Peter Beals or the one on the other side of Old Buckingham?

NOT TELLIN’ YA!! It was on the north side of the A11 from Attleborough, that’s all I’m saying :laughing:

will check around… :laughing:

Nursery just north of Attlebrough? :smiley:
You $^“%$”&%*$ that’s my 15-year-old niece you are talking about.
:laughing: :laughing:

When I first read your story I thought you meant Nursery as in kindergarten. It did make me wonder why they required a truck I would have thought a minibus would be better. :laughing:

allikat:

What do YOU want to check round for :question: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Thought you were a chick.

Rob K:

allikat:

What do YOU want to check round for :question: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Thought you were a chick.

She’s a ‘chick’ as you put it, she sent us a pick and she’s quite attractive.

Welcome back Alli, hope you are feeling better. :smiley: