Its here

It arrived today its a beast 10 foot x 10 foot, but it leaves me very little garden…

usera.imagecave.com/jammymutt/speed/DSCF0001.JPG

usera.imagecave.com/jammymutt/speed/DSCF0003.JPG

Moved in to a new house recently with VERY little storage so this is the only solution.

Anyone good with felt and not doing anything Saturday :slight_smile::):).

You could rent that out.

You would get 25 polish drivers bunked up in there,no trouble. :smiley: :smiley:

Tony b

tonyb…:
You could rent that out.

You would get 25 polish drivers bunked up in there,no trouble. :smiley: :smiley:

Tony b

If it wasnt so new i could do that but im out of petrol at the minute… to keep them warm of course i wouldnt even suggest setting it on fire with them inside it… :wink: :wink:

Cut your grass you scruffy git!!! :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks like a perfect ‘bolt-hole’ from 'er indoors!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

marcustandy:
Cut your grass you scruffy git!!! :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks like a perfect ‘bolt-hole’ from 'er indoors!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I needed something to put the lawnmower in before i buy one :wink:

The plan is for the home brew to go out there and of course i need to check it frequently :wink: :wink: .

Doors don’t fit very well - I’d send it back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
The plan is for the home brew to go out there and of course i need to check it frequently :wink: :wink: .

dont forget the armchair, broadband and telly so you can watch England play in the world cup :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

The new house I’m in the process of buying has this in the garden:

Shouldn’t have too many storage issues with that (shame the openings are about 4 inches too short to fit my Landy in though, I’m going to have to sort that somehow…).

Paul

May I point out though that the roof on the barn and workshop is in better condition than the house! :open_mouth: At least there will be somewhere dry to work on the cars. :unamused:
I suppose we could camp out in the sheep pen attached to the back of the barn. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ladytrucker679:
May I point out though that the roof on the barn and workshop is in better condition than the house! :open_mouth: At least there will be somewhere dry to work on the cars. :unamused:
I suppose we could camp out in the sheep pen attached to the back of the barn. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Get that roof sorted out the last thing you want is a Landie getting damp it will never start…

repton:
(shame the openings are about 4 inches too short to fit my Landy in though, I’m going to have to sort that somehow…).

Paul

two 4 inch trenches to drive in :question: :laughing: :laughing:

Easilky solved take the roof off the landy :laughing: :laughing: