today

u no i look at this trucknet everynight and read alot of peoples veiws (while eating dinner) but tonght was the best it just goes to show how some people act all big and mighty but when it comes down to it there nothing but mouth this evenin was fun cheers lads and lassies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ps one happy trucknet user

Yeah yeah yeah… :unamused:

Just tell us one thing.

Is the person in your avtar photo your wife/girlfriend?
And does she entertain whilst you’re down the road?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

carlbrum:
u no i look at this trucknet everynight and read alot of peoples veiws (while eating dinner) but tonght was the best it just goes to show how some people act all big and mighty but when it comes down to it there nothing but mouth this evenin was fun cheers lads and lassies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ps one happy trucknet user

i agree it is always the same small wille syndrom iam afraid
it is the ones that dont say anything to anyone else that are the actual doers

I think its carlbrums get up he wears when his knocking on doors down at Wolves truckstop in the evening offering “company” :open_mouth:

Im sure ive seen those legs on one of them traffic police programmes :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Simon

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
I think its carlbrums get up he wears when his knocking on doors down at Wolves truckstop in the evening offering “company” :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing:
does it ever happen ladies of the night knocking on cab doors

wylie:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

:laughing: :laughing:
does it ever happen ladies of the night knocking on cab doors

not half wylie , if you park down the bottom of the truckstop in the laybys , like I do sometimes , the old hags are knocking all night , never seen one worth a second glance :open_mouth: I think they are the rejects from Brums redlight area, I do see them climb in and out of trucks though so there are some desperate drivers out there :laughing:
the security man up at the truckstop says that there have been drivers robbed of phones and stuff by these ladys plus he says if he sees them climbing out of cabs inside the truckstop they report the drivers to their companies :open_mouth: which could prove hard to explain :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i thought it was all myth

wylie:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:
i thought it was all myth

Nope, it’s mythter in drag!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

A “myth” is a female moth!

C’mon you lot, get it right… :wink: :wink: