hello

hello , not sure i should be on here really , but both me and my little one love trucks , or lorries. i often have to take her out so she can watch them and laughs with delight when one passes us, am not a driver myself… gosh lol i couldnt drive one , but want to say my little one laughs with delight when we are out on the road , and counts how many pass us by .

you bring a smile to my little ones face, not sure where its come from this love of lorries ,

i was looking for some pics of trucks to see and came across this site .

they are lovely ,

so many thanks to u all for making my little one
smile

Hi & welcome :smiley: , perhaps your little one will be a next generation of truck driver!

hello and welcome, is your little one a boy or a girl? and how old?

ahhh, thank you for replying, she is a little girl, so i hope she just admires them lol … she loves them and if there is one parked by she wants to touch them, really giggles and smiles lol , so when i found this site i thought i could find her some pics of inside too.

she is only three lol .

has a truck toy she carries everywhere. i too like them and admire all of u .

x

bonnie lass are u a lady driver … wow … not seen many lady drivers.

my little one adores them , its a pleasure taking her out in the car, dont need toys to keep her occupied , she just need a few trucks wizzing by.

x

have you thought about taking her to a truck show?

there is a large show coming up next month at Peterborough

no i havent , i did not know there where truck shows, she would love that, but you will know who she is , the one who is crying because i am trying to get her away lol ,
i am a hopeless driver, so peterborough would be to far for me to drive lol , but if you know of one coming closer to the midlands area, would be grateful if u would let me know…
she is a sweet litttle girl, and i would love to take her, she is not afraid at all of them and always waves as they pass by, so if u see a little girl waving at u , its mine lol x

Hi rosie and welcome to the site,

I used to wave a trucks/lorries/wagons when I was that age from the back of my dads van. I think the fact that lots of drivers waved back made me want to be a driver myself. (My dad and grandad and great grandad were all builders in the family firm,so I was a bit of a disapointment to them :unamused: :smiley: )
That was back in the 60s , Im nearly 50 now and still have a laugh whenever I see a youngster waving. It goes without saying that I always wave back. :smiley:

hi toowise… thank you for reply… you have a great job… there pretty lovely to look at , well i think so , be sure you wave at my little rosie… she will giggle loads.

i always loved them as a child too. and liked to think i would be brave enough to drive one when i grew up. you will pleased to know it was just a dream lol, mmm u need to see my car lol . but joking apart i do love them to .
just reading the forums and looking at the pics posted. some are awesome.

glad i found the site .

so if your parked up and see a little three year old cuddling your lorry it will be rosie, lol

x

Hi rosie 22222, and young - un too ,
Welcome to the site . Keep waving , and were sure to wave back ! Maybe everyone on this site should " adopt " your daughter as a Mascot for ` TruckNet .
What do you say , fellow members ?

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

hello cattle waggon man

that made me giggle … she be a fine loyal mascot too… even wear her t shirt dedicated to lorries lol ,

you would have to see her around trucks to see how much she loves them yourself lol …

little rosie a mascot lol ahhhh well am off to sleep smiling , thanks for the company tonight all of u , safe driving , nite nite where ever u all may be

x from the mascot lol
■■

Hi Rosie, what part of the Midlands are you from, east or west?

there is a truck show at Mallory Park race circuit in Leicestershire on the last weekend in May, there is also another show in Kingswinford on 16/17th june

Peak Truck Show in Uttoxeter in mid July

there is usually a truck racing weekend at Donington Park race circuit nearer the end of the year too

goodmorning , thank u will take her to kingwinford and donnington , will u let me know when the donnington one is , she is sitting to the table , eating her brekkie and feeding her truck too , she has just put the petrol in it lol , gosh i wanted a girl , looks like i got a tomboy.

kingswinford not far from me and donnington just down the road…

she washes her truck every day lol .

so we may see u there ■■■

were do u find out about these events . is there a web site. when we go shopping she doesnt want kids magazines she wants a truck one . lol

■■

this is the facebook page about the show in Kingswinford

facebook.com/groups/113617585379899/

the Truckfest shows are organised by Live Promotions

livepromotions.co.uk/#

Peak truck show

peaktruckshow.co.uk/

the mallory park show, plus others, would also include the truck racing weekends where there are show trucks too

steve-horne-racing.co.uk/ click the link on the left for show trucks, will give a list of dates and locations

shropshiretruckshow.co.uk/

there are other shows too

wow… thank you instead of wackywarehouse and the park looks like truck racing and truck shows, yummy i love them too… many thanks …

look out for a black astra estate with a baby waving in the back, and a awful driver in the front… opologies now and if u see me slowwing down for a view its because rosie is screaming slow down slow down… little monkey lol

i only pick her dolls up to dust them … cars and trucks are spotless she cleans them constantly lol

track marks up the walls in the house lol ahhx

just checking out the websites they are awesome

My son also loves trucks…
Sorry can’t seem to get the picture to display the right way up lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hi matt … lucky lad … and sooooo cute toooo… my toddler would love to go inside one … do u take him with u … take her in the car sometimes to get her off to sleep , she counts the trucks and off she goes …

its a lovely pic… perfect a little tot in a truck…

thank u for sharing that … mia is sitting on the chair reading to her truck toy …

so cute …

wish i knew how to do that i would post a pic of her with her black truck ,we obtained it from a charity shop … two yrs ago … goes wont leave without it … its been everywhere with her …

■■

No he doesn’t come with me unfortunately, maybe when he’s a bit older :slight_smile:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2