Dead Strangler

lynchy:

carryfast-yeti:

manalishi:
Way I’ve always seen it,there’s 2 types of Rock…Iconic (Lizzy,Zep,Purple,Sabbath) and moronic…(Leppard,Jovi,Whitesnake,Kiss)
I think Hugh n crew were a distinct class apart :sunglasses: I realise they’re still a going concern albeit a nostalgia trip,but a great legacy nonetheless.

got to agree with you there mate…my mrs liked the pretty boys in leppard,jovi,and david coverdale :imp: grrr…just nancy boys in my eyes

Rubbish,Coverdale in Purple,‘burn’ at California jam '74,whitesnake with Paice,Murray,Moody n Marsden were class act late 70’s early 80’s,even till Sykes was sacked

Yep they were a promising band with those personel you name check,and Mel Galleyas well but things started going distinctly south with the latter MTV years with an interchangeable line up razor cheeked,male models,striking clichéd,hackneyed rock god poses with Coverdale overdoing the rock-alpha routine,airbrushed codswallop and zero artistic cred ,in other words,way too much Charlie. :open_mouth: Agree with the California jam,he had a lot of promise back then but I guess his ego wrote cheques,that his talent couldn’t ultimately cash.