For all the old PUNKS on the road

Me and a few mates went to see these last week,
and what a top night it was, if your into it i can strongly recomend you get yourself along to one of ther gig`s :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sexpistolsexperience.co.uk/start.htm

I thought they’d gone into the property game.

WAHAAY…brings back memories I can tell ya :laughing: Saw most of the main punk protaganists in my teens…loved every second.Those bands had a massive influence on me and to this day the only stuff I love to hear is loud and fast.Whenever i’m able to pick it up I listen to Kerraang Radio,beats the drivel on Radio1 etc.Vive le rock!!! :sunglasses:

Just me then :wink:

shade:
Just me then :wink:

no, not really :wink: mind ewe I get strange looks when I put the blockheads or the boomtown rats on in the car so imagine what would be happen I I started listening to the pistols :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

At 16st and after 5hrs on the beer before they came on the 2hrs of pogoing up & down has well & truely killed my legs off, it was tuesday before i could get up& down the stairs without pain :unamused:
But what a top time was had by a right bunch of â– â– â– â–  who all thought they were 20yrs younger :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Know that feeling :open_mouth: Saw UK Subs at a local boys club in Rugby a couple of years ago(yes Charlie Harper was still going strong!!!) We thought we could still mosh,slam and pogo like we were kids but…oh no :blush: :blush: Breathless and bruised :blush:

If you liked punk and max energy music, then you might like some of the groups on here.

http://www.sideonedummy.com/video.php