Bidet toilet seat?

Moving on from my stairlift question anyone got or know anyone who has a bidet toilet seat or even a dual bidet toilet (Japanese toilet) with all the gizmos that you have with it ? Again it’s for my mother in law any help gratefully received.

TNUK can be very educational.

Franglais:

I go on the fact the average trucker is like me mid 50’s so will probably have old parents so I’m sure I’ll get some help :smiley:

bald bloke:

Franglais:

I go on the fact the average trucker is like me mid 50’s so will probably have old parents so I’m sure I’ll get some help :smiley:

Ive never been near Japan, but have just been exploring a users guide to Japanese toilets on YouTube.
If it wasn`t for your query I would never have known about…such things.

bald bloke:

Franglais:

Ive never been near Japan, but have just been exploring a users guide to Japanese toilets on YouTube.
If it wasn`t for your query I would never have known about…such things.

If you’re question is about hygiene etc, then an easier and IMO better alternative to a bidet is a temperature adjustable shattaff, basically a hand held shower spray attachment.

We had one installed when we had the bathroom refitted and removed the separate bidet, so impressed we had the en-suite so fitted out too, once you’ve used one you’ll not go back to using bog rolls in a hurry.

Juddian:
If you’re question is about hygiene etc, then an easier and IMO better alternative to a bidet is a temperature adjustable shattaff, basically a hand held shower spray attachment.

We had one installed when we had the bathroom refitted and removed the separate bidet, so impressed we had the en-suite so fitted out too, once you’ve used one you’ll not go back to using bog rolls in a hurry.

Hand held probably wouldn’t be any good but thanks anyway. She needs something which does it all for you if you know what I mean, these bidet toilet seats are becoming more popular these days apparently but I don’t know anyone who has one yet unfortunately.

Those things ought to be common place over here too. Greta would be well chuffed as it would save a shed load of trees. My daughter came back from a school trip to China and told me that they are the norm over there. It would be so much more hygienic.

It would be a serious step in the right direction if these were rolled out en masse.Bog roll must account for a serious ammount of woodland when you fink abart it.Had the pleasure of using a jap khazi once,chez Swiss Cottage on a personal effects job.Very oppulent crapper indeed.Sad to leave the thing. :stuck_out_tongue: