Mad idea?????

I’ve had this idea, for some time now caravans have had cassette toilets, why haven’t we got in cab cassette toilets? Sounds a little mad i know, imagine being able to pull the curtains and lifting the passenger seat to reveal yr own throne? Is this really such a mad idea? Obviously this wouldn’t be clever in a motor used by day men, but for a tramper it would be a good thing. So give it yr best shot ( no pun intended) and rubbish my idea. This would also be a handy thing for the lady driver.

THIS IS INTENDED AS A LIGHT AND HARMLESS DISCUSSION, ANYONE HAVING NO SENSE OF HUMOUR NEED NOT REPLY! :sunglasses:

Even the chemical toilets like the motorway lads use would work, there are dozens of places in France where you can just pull up to empty the pot.

After all we crap in the cupboard under the stairs at home, ok we also have tiles and running water under there too.

If you had your own loo, sorry I meant lorry. I dont see a problem but dont know whether I want to share my lorry with some of these blokes who have a mudflap missing :stuck_out_tongue:

are you going to give it a try then rob.

overtime would be interesting at time and a turd.

That would remove the fun of sticking your arse out n/s window and trying not to get any on passenger door.

I wouldnt rule out the possibility of trying the idea out.

MR VAIN:
I’ve had this idea, for some time now caravans have had cassette toilets, why haven’t we got in cab cassette toilets? Sounds a little mad i know, imagine being able to pull the curtains and lifting the passenger seat to reveal yr own throne? Is this really such a mad idea? Obviously this wouldn’t be clever in a motor used by day men, but for a tramper it would be a good thing. So give it yr best shot ( no pun intended) and rubbish my idea. This would also be a handy thing for the lady driver.

THIS IS INTENDED AS A LIGHT AND HARMLESS DISCUSSION, ANYONE HAVING NO SENSE OF HUMOUR NEED NOT REPLY! :sunglasses:

Its not a mad idea at all. Its so obvious its unreal, we need them, and they could be fitted in easily.

Yeah got a cassette toilet in my caravan they are very good, especially if you use the right chemicals and bog roll :laughing:

If you had your own loo, sorry I meant lorry. I dont see a problem but dont know whether I want to share my lorry with some of these blokes who have a mudflap missing

Every driver can have their own cassette to themselves. You got to take it home with you. :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

I wouldn’t want to share either.

So if you pass me with the windows and sun roof open when its throwing it down, will that mean you,ve been on the old madras Rob?

Basically the passenger seat would be a frame that would accept a cassette toilet so every driver has their own unit to transfer from truck to truck, thus no sharing. Plus you would remove before tilting the cab.

Just paint a face on ya arris.Wind ns window down and away ya go…look like he’s smokin a cigar then!! :laughing:

Koop:
Just paint a face on ya arris.Wind ns window down and away ya go…look like he’s smokin a cigar then!! :laughing:

…and a wart on his chin just like a pair of ■■■■■■■■!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Love it! Volvo with a comode. Antiques roadshow here i come.

Koop:

I thought i knew you from somewhere !!

:laughing: Could`nt find the exact seat, but this is very similar…when I was on Scorpions ( light tanks for those not in the mob ) we had a removeable centre seat pad in the commanders seat, you slipped a poly bag in the seat and away you went…stank the hell out of the cab though :blush:

:laughing: Would be fun double manning :laughing:

MR VAIN:
Basically the passenger seat would be a frame that would accept a cassette toilet so every driver has their own unit to transfer from truck to truck, thus no sharing. Plus you would remove before tilting the cab.

I’ve gone off the idea now, its a load of ■■■■ !!

I like the idea, just trying to envisage how it could work when you are double manning.

It is ok for girls as they go to the toilet together anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

My Grandma had a twin seater earth closet though.

Think its an exclellent idea if a way around the cleanining/sharing thing could be found. Would hopefully do away with the horrible site of yellow looking plastic bottles chucked down in lay byes. Dirty bar stewards, so easy just to empty it out & swill out with water.

On a slight aside, but on a similar theme. On very unusually happening to be in PIccadilly Gardens Manchester one sunny afternoon i was amazed to see French style ■■■■■■■■ in the street.

I bet the auto censor gets that, but its a legitimate French word, i said pi$$oirs.

Mike-C:

MR VAIN:

I’ve gone off the idea now, its a load of [zb] !!

WHY?

Ye could sit there reading your paper with the curtains open and people walking by wouldn,t have a clue!