Portable truckers shower

Does anyone know of a portable truckers shower and can i get an idea of how many truckers would be interested in such a thing.
Cheers lads

Is it me or has everyone been on the drink on here today :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Maplin already do one

shinyshiny.tv/2006/06/maplin_carpower.html

or rather they did do…they dont do them anymore

A chemical vacuum toilet as fitted to coaches and motorhomes would probably be a better fitment, then again why not go for the full wet room with a bath and bidet :laughing: :laughing:

could try one of these

travelwithcare.com/TravelAcc … r-250.html

not bad for 9.99 but god knows how you woudl warm it up over here? unless you can tuck it in with the engine somewhere without it melting!!! :laughing:

toowise:
A chemical vacuum toilet as fitted to coaches and motorhomes would probably be a better fitment, then again why not go for the full wet room with a bath and bidet :laughing: :laughing:

What about a Sauna maybe… :laughing:

thecoder0:

toowise:

youre in a sarcastic mood today. aint ya? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wonder how long it will take the “You don’t know your born brigade” to start with when i was a lad and the A1 was still a mudtrack we used to sleep over the bonnet no, night heaters,light fires under the diesel tanks etc etc etc

:laughing: :laughing:

Giblsa:

thecoder0:

toowise:

youre in a sarcastic mood today. aint ya? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Me sarcastic ? Never :laughing: :laughing:

Bigger trucks are what we need.
complete with shower and a bog with fully cromed soil pipe stack. :laughing:

limeyphil:
Bigger trucks are what we need.
complete with shower and a bog with fully cromed soil pipe stack. :laughing:

Possibly a deck chair . Sun lounger and BBQ for those extra long container tips :laughing: :laughing:

i mean a portable take anywhere shower to wash in not clean my boots

I bought one from Gieselwind truckstop in Germany a few years ago, cost aroun £10, made by all ride, and it actually worked! If i can find it i will take a picture of it, (not being used thou!)

catclan:
i mean a portable take anywhere shower to wash in not clean my boots

one steering wheel. 8 wheels below you . one 480 diesel engine. a bog and a shower in the back. that sounds portable to me. :laughing:

here you go, proper full on shower cubicle
amazon.co.uk/Solar-Shower-Cu … ce_title_4

Does anybody else think that the world is getting bit soft?

I now that everybody is entitled to the use of washing facilities, be it a shower in a 4 star hotel or a bucket with cold water and some baby wipes, but how would we manage if it was like what coder mentioned, sleeping in a cab with no heating and so on.

Do you not find that is part of the challenge of this job? Finding somewhere suitable to park up and find somewhere to wash/shower or even go to the toilet (another how question…how the [ZB] do you ■■■ in a carrier bag?). I think in a weird sort of way that is half the challenge with this job. It’s like getting a job to go and pick something up from a company and all you get is a town name and a company name (9 times out of ten it’s the wrong name).

Why do people want all the home comforts of home, if you want them try and get a job where you are home every night?

before anybody says you haven’t been in the job long enough to know, I guess you are right but I bet I have had it a bit tougher than not being able to shower for two days while I have been in the navy. Try going to the Falklands in winter on a ship and having no steam heating onboard with no hot water because the boilers had packed up. Waking up and finding you had to wipe the ice off the TV screen before you watch it. Having to walk about 1/2 a miles before you can even have a warm shower. Or being down the gulf in summer on a ship with no cool water to cool you down. As soon as you get out the shower your sweating again and then having to put on two layers of clothing (thick shirt and trousers plus an action coverall (double thickness of other overalls) in case you get attacked!

Word censor dodge removed. Stick to the rules or go elsewhere. L.

chaversdad:

could you imagine using that at morrisons rdc or parked up in a layby. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: pass the towel officer :laughing:

chaversdad:

just looked at that and noticed this

amazon.co.uk/Shewee-SheWee-E … s_lp_img_6

then found these

amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_sg/ … rds=shewee

i didnt realise they did such things! :blush: :blush:

Giblsa:
(another how question…how the [zb] do you ■■■ in a carrier bag?).

You have to ask the nice lady at Tesco to hold it open for you :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

toowise:

Giblsa:
(another how question…how the [zb] do you ■■■ in a carrier bag?).

You have to ask the nice lady at Tesco to hold it open for you :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

FPMSL

you owe me a new laptop, mines dripping in tea and spit at the moment