Travellers warned of snow and ice

why are the travellers warned of snow and ice and not the rest of us, they are probably the only ones who will not run out of fuel when trapped in a blizzard, I was going to say caught but then they never are are they.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
top onions… :smiley:

hotel magnum:
why are the travellers warned of snow and ice and not the rest of us, they are probably the only ones who will not run out of fuel when trapped in a blizzard, I was going to say caught but then they never are are they.

It’s a h&s warning, don’t slip on the ice beside the truck you’re nicking diesel from and make sure you don’t leave any prints in the snow so you can be followed

one of our reps cavaliers disappeared from a travel lodge in wales, the police followed the tracks in the snow from the lodge to a local tobacconist, where it was used to ram raid it, then they followed on to the outside of a house then further up the road to a block of garages where it was dumped, then followed the footprints back to the house, all the ■■■■ recovered except for the ones being smoked when they opened the front door.