needs must

The Environment Department has issued a travel warning due to the snowfall and bad road conditions.

They suggest that anyone travelling in the current icy conditions should make sure they have the following with them:

Shovel
Blankets or sleeping bag
Extra clothing including hat, gloves and high-vis jacket
24 hours’ worth of food and 5 litres of drinking water
De-icer
Tow rope
Rock salt
Torch with spare batteries
Road flares and reflective triangles
Full petrol/diesel can
First aid kit
Booster cables

I looked a right ■■■■ on the bus this morning

Can remember being advised to carry a spade in snowy conditions.Never again . . . . the ■■■■ mugged me!!

sapper:
The Environment Department has issued a travel warning due to the snowfall and bad road conditions.

They suggest that anyone travelling in the current icy conditions should make sure they have the following with them:

Shovel
Blankets or sleeping bag
De-icer
Tow rope
Rock salt
Full petrol/diesel can
First aid kit
Booster cables

I looked a right [zb] on the bus this morning

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Best giggle of the day so far

Suedehead:
Can remember being advised to carry a spade in snowy conditions.Never again . . . . the [zb] mugged me!!

That took me a couple of seconds for the penny to drop… :smiley:

Suedehead:
Can remember being advised to carry a spade in snowy conditions.Never again . . . . the [zb] mugged me!!

I usually get told off for calling a spade a spade :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

The Rustler:

Suedehead:

I usually get told off for calling a spade a spade :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Steady lads, you’ll get the post removed!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

sapper:

Shovel
Blankets or sleeping bag
De-icer
Tow rope
Rock salt
Full petrol/diesel can
First aid kit
Booster cables

I looked a right [zb] on the bus this morning

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: