The future they have planned for you and why

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Look if you want me to be less contrary that is easy:
Start being correct, and not wrong, and I`ll start agreeing with you.

Until then Ill be just as silent as you are when I see summat to disagree with. :smiley: That is how forums work aint it?

The irony.
You believe the thing is a serious threat.
But then you obviously don’t think it could possibly be an escaped/released artificially created genetically engineered pathogen.Because the government tells you so.Bearing in mind the implications if the government admitted it.

You think it’s a ‘vaccine’.
When every bit of factual evidence says that it’s anything but a ‘vaccine’ it’s a gene therapy which instructs our own cells to produce an important part of the pathogen for our own immune system to then attack.
Name any ‘vaccine’ in history which contained that type of technology and why the need for it in this case.
Which common sense says is a dangerous oxymoron in this case.Especially bearing in mind the immune system’s known self destruct response to it giving even more credence to the idea of an artificially created pathogen.
Social distancing yeah right to suit a narrative which then laughably selectively doesn’t apply in the case of bus travel for example.
You’ve obviously got a selective idea of ‘correct’ which can only be based on the government line which is more full of holes in this case than a seive.

Says the man who meekly (bravely in his own mind) took the vaccine before most people got the chance. :smiley: :smiley:

Carryfast:
government line which is more full of holes in this case than a seive.

The very definition of irony :smiley: