The future they have planned for you and why

the maoster:
It’s the sheer desperation to conform coupled to the total and complete desire to disagree with absolutely anything anyone other than you posts that shapes opinions I’m afraid. Switchlogic once called CF a contrarian. I think he targeted the wrong person.

Edit to add; I don’t actually know why I care tbh. Opinions are like clitorises, half of the population have them and nothing can change that. You carry on my friend, I don’t actually care.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=167963&p=2745636#p2745636

… aaaand your point is?

the maoster:
… aaaand your point is?

the maoster:
. Switchlogic once called CF a contrarian. I think he targeted the wrong person.

From the link:
MAOSTER:
“Speaking personally I’ve NOT had the vaccine. That’s not because I believe that Bill Gates will be watching my every move or even that I’ll grow an extra ■■■■■ from my forehead (surely the testicles would then restrict vision?) , but quite simply I’m by nature contrary. I’ll probably have to submit at some point if I want to life a semblance of normality, but until that point I hate being told what to do. See below.”

the maoster:
It’s the sheer desperation to conform coupled to the total and complete desire to disagree with absolutely anything anyone other than you posts that shapes opinions I’m afraid. Switchlogic once called CF a contrarian. I think he targeted the wrong person.

Edit to add; I don’t actually know why I care tbh. Opinions are like clitorises, half of the population have them and nothing can change that. You carry on my friend, I don’t actually care.

Look if you want me to be less contrary that is easy:
Start being correct, and not wrong, and I`ll start agreeing with you.

Until then Ill be just as silent as you are when I see summat to disagree with. :smiley: That is how forums work aint it?

Good point. I am contrary. But I am contrary to being told what to do and I’m contrary to following the flock. I like to plough my own furrow, but cards on the table here I can see that you’re an intelligent guy so I’m bemused as to why you are so so desperate to conform on pretty much any official edict that comes out, and furthermore I’m bemused as to why you seem to have assumed that it’s your personal mission to convert “non believers”

Actually, I’ve been-partying ( I’ve not followed guidelines) shock horror. So now probably isn’t the right time to get into this. Tomorrow mi amigo.

the maoster:
And this involves you precisely how?

Presuming this is aimed at me my interest is purely for the entertainment value some of you posting here provide me with your thoughts and pronouncements. I enjoy and admire worthy ■■■■■■■■■■■. I just felt the post I referred to was really below the standard of many others. Did I offend? Surely not.

the maoster:
Good point. I am contrary. But I am contrary to being told what to do and I’m contrary to following the flock. I like to plough my own furrow, but cards on the table here I can see that you’re an intelligent guy so I’m bemused as to why you are so so desperate to conform on pretty much any official edict that comes out, and furthermore I’m bemused as to why you seem to have assumed that it’s your personal mission to convert “non believers”

Actually, I’ve been-partying ( I’ve not followed guidelines) shock horror. So now probably isn’t the right time to get into this. Tomorrow mi amigo.

Kisses X X

Blown from a biologically secure distance

Dipster:
Presuming this is aimed at me my interest is purely for the entertainment value some of you posting here provide me with your thoughts and pronouncements. I enjoy and admire worthy ■■■■■■■■■■■. I just felt the post I referred to was really below the standard of many others. Did I offend? Surely not.

That’s fairy snuff. Your opinion is as valid as anybody else’s and so deserves recognition.

I’m sorry, I’m very drunk now and have lost my whole train of thought. Normal service will be resumed tomorrow. :wink:

Dipster:
. I enjoy and admire worthy ■■■■■■■■■■■.

Can’t argue with that …yesss. :sunglasses: . :laughing:

(Yeh I know…I’m childish sometimes. :blush: :blush: )

As you were, carry on with the intellectual debate without me, I’ll just follow it. :smiley:

Franglais:

Until then Ill be just as silent as you are when I see summat to disagree with. :smiley: That is how forums work aint it?

The irony.
You believe the thing is a serious threat.
But then you obviously don’t think it could possibly be an escaped/released artificially created genetically engineered pathogen.Because the government tells you so.Bearing in mind the implications if the government admitted it.

You think it’s a ‘vaccine’.
When every bit of factual evidence says that it’s anything but a ‘vaccine’ it’s a gene therapy which instructs our own cells to produce an important part of the pathogen for our own immune system to then attack.
Name any ‘vaccine’ in history which contained that type of technology and why the need for it in this case.
Which common sense says is a dangerous oxymoron in this case.Especially bearing in mind the immune system’s known self destruct response to it giving even more credence to the idea of an artificially created pathogen.
Social distancing yeah right to suit a narrative which then laughably selectively doesn’t apply in the case of bus travel for example.
You’ve obviously got a selective idea of ‘correct’ which can only be based on the government line which is more full of holes in this case than a seive.

Carryfast:

Franglais:

The irony.
But then you obviously don’t think it could possibly be an escaped/released artificially created genetically engineered pathogen.Because the government tells you so.Bearing in mind the implications if the government admitted it.

When every bit of factual evidence says that it’s anything but a ‘vaccine’ it’s a gene therapy which instructs our own cells to produce an important part of the pathogen for our own immune system to then attack.
Name any ‘vaccine’ in history which contained that type of technology and why the need for it in this case.
Which common sense says is a dangerous oxymoron in this case.Especially bearing in mind the immune system’s known self destruct response to it giving even more credence to the idea of an artificially created pathogen.
Social distancing yeah right to suit a narrative which then laughably selectively doesn’t apply in the case of bus travel for example.
You’ve obviously got a selective idea of ‘correct’ which can only be based on the government line which is more full of holes in this case than a seive.

Says the man who meekly (bravely in his own mind) took the vaccine before most people got the chance. :smiley: :smiley:

Carryfast:
government line which is more full of holes in this case than a seive.

The very definition of irony :smiley:

Carryfast:

Franglais:

The irony.

I do believe that the COVID 19 virus is a serious threat.
I dont believe that because "the Gov told me so". I thought it could be a serious threat when that clown Johnson was boasting about shaking hands with all and sundry in hospital in March 2020. Dont confuse what the Gov says with what Government and other experts say.
When the Gov says “We will follow the science” notice whose mouth those words are coming from…

Could the virus be artificially created?
Yes, it could. Seems highly unlikely as there has been no credible evidence to support that theory. There is however lots of former cases where viruses cross species barriers, and so it seems most likely this has happened here.
Cant be proved 100%, but this is the real world, where nowt is 100% certain. And since the virus is extant, lets just deal with it, rather than get in a tizzy about foreign plots.

A vaccine is a biologically active preparation to give the recipient an immune response to a virus.
What else is important? Again, no need to get in a tizzy about it.
The new methods used to produce have meant that it has been produced much quicker than previous vaccines. Good thing too. Medicine is not a static science stuck in the 1950`s or wherever it is you inhabit.

The Government line, is not a perfect one. In fairness there is no perfect line to take with so many unknowns.
Is the social distancing policy full of holes and contradictions? Yep. But in the real world it can hardly be otherwise.

Carryfast:
Especially bearing in mind the immune system’s known self destruct response to it giving even more credence to the idea of an artificially created pathogen.

Ah, but since double-breasted shoe laces are de rigour this season, their effect will nullify the harmful emissions.

I’ve just read through this thread,.and find it fascinating…but for all the wrong reasons. :laughing:

Speaking as somebody who has little respect for pomposity in authority, and believes very little any form of authority tells me, is the most cynical and disbelieving bloke you could meet,.and is always looking for a hidden meaning and a real agenda, some of you lot make me look like
an amateur. :open_mouth: :laughing:
Some of the conspiracy stuff on here is like summet out of a sc fi B movie.
What comes next?..The likes of Carryfast will be telling us that after our second vaccine, our faces will soon turn into rubber masks that can be removed to reveal us as lizards…remember the tv series ‘V’ anybody?

It could may well be a man made condition, a leak from a Chinese germ warfare lab, certainly not from the Chinese eating Bat Chop Suey, but some kind of plot to take over the world, take over our personalities, take over our free will??..ffs you can not be serious.

Ok the free will bit has been achieved by the serial conformists, the ones who believe everything they are told, and who are scared out of their whits, …
Who knows? maybe that bit is some sort of social experiment, but they need not have bothered to see how far people will bend over to rules and authority,.a poll of UK haulage firms and their drivers would have achieved that, and…without shutting the pubs. :laughing:

On the other hand it could be a natural phenomenon, there have been flu like pandemics since time immemorial, the most recent one was around 1920ish, (I’ll leave Carryfast to google that for accuracy, and Franglais to hit us with some death statistics and anecdotes to back it up :laughing: )
So come on guys, get real, feet back on ground, and stop getting carried away, read back some of the stuff you’ve read, maybe send them to MGM as an idea for a movie, it didn’t do Arthur C. Clarke any harm,…you never saw him having to drive a ■■■■ truck anyhow. :bulb: . :smiley:
My apologies for me being in natural character by not taking all this stuff seriously. :laughing:
youtu.be/WP49-qftyuk
After watching that back, I’ll still go for second jab, but told the wife no.
I ain’t waking up next to that, so thanks for the heads up guys. :laughing:

After saying that I’ve woke up next to worse…anybody stayed in Ponty? :laughing:

What I find comical is while they decry others for being sheep that believe everything the government says they are every bit as bad, worse in most cases as they are determined that the government is always lying to us, to believe the opposite of whatever is the official line. They are the real sheep following others, while many of us who generally believe it is how it’s portrayed to us don’t put that much thought into it really. I simply don’t think humans are anything like as clever they think. I think we are living through possibly the worst government of my life time and certainly the worst PM but is it all a big conspiracy? Nah, they aren’t anything like that clever!

switchlogic:
What I find comical is while they decry others for being sheep that believe everything the government says they are every bit as bad, worse in most cases as they are determined that the government is always lying to us, to believe the opposite of whatever is the official line. They are the real sheep following others, while many of us who generally believe it is how it’s portrayed to us don’t put that much thought into it really. I simply don’t think humans are anything like as clever they think. I think we are living through possibly the worst government of my life time and certainly the worst PM but is it all a big conspiracy? Nah, they aren’t anything like that clever!

Pretty much on target there.
If these plots are so deep, and thorough going, laid out for decades of possible outcomes, how come a chosen few can see “The Truth”?
A lot seems to be those, maybe who have lost their faith, looking for certainty? They can`t deal with a world of uncertainty, and would rather believe the powerful are running things, even if it is with evil intent, than accept that stuff happens, randomly, on a daily basis.

And I also agree that the present Gov and present leader are…

words fail me…

Franglais:
Yes, it could. Seems highly unlikely as there has been no credible evidence to support that theory. There is however lots of former cases where viruses cross species barriers, and so it seems most likely this has happened here.
Cant be proved 100%, but this is the real world, where nowt is 100% certain. And since the virus is extant, lets just deal with it, rather than get in a tizzy about foreign plots.

A vaccine is a biologically active preparation to give the recipient an immune response to a virus.

If you agree that it ‘could’ have been artificially created then that ain’t a virus at all it’s a genetically altered chimera.
In this case which is all about giving it ‘gain of function’ to firstly ‘cross a species barrier’ that nature never intended it to cross by way of a corrupted spike protein and as a result kick off a rejection response not an immune response.
A vaccine as we know it is a disabled form of a virus or a different less virulent virus which is close enough to the target virus and injected with the intent of training the immune system to recognise the real thing as soon as it encounters it.
So remind me why do we need to instruct our own cells to produce the ‘disabled component’ instead of just injecting it.
Oh wait they know the thing is an alien artificial chimera and they hope that using our own cells to produce the Covid spike protein will fool the immune system into not going into self destruct mode.
What could possibly go wrong and unlike a bit of directly injected spike protein where is the off switch to stop continuous production of it by our own cells and where is the evidence that the immune system won’t still see the Covid spike protein as anything other than the key component in a lab made pathogen, that’s designed to kill by sending the immune system into a self destruct frenzy.
You don’t want to see any evidence along those lines because you’re obviously zb scared of all the implications of doing so.
Caught from a food market in a place that just coincidentally happens to be the centre of the Communist Bio Warfare establishment.Nothing to see here take your ‘vaccine’ you’ll be fine. :unamused:

Carryfast:

Franglais:

If you agree that it ‘could’ have been artificially created then that ain’t a virus at all it’s a genetically altered chimera.
In this case which is all about giving it ‘gain of function’ to firstly ‘cross a species barrier’ that nature never intended it to cross by way of a corrupted spike protein and as a result kick off a rejection response not an immune response.
A vaccine as we know it is a disabled form of a virus or a different less virulent virus which is close enough to the target virus and injected with the intent of training the immune system to recognise the real thing as soon as it encounters it.
So remind me why do we need to instruct our own cells to produce the ‘disabled component’ instead of just injecting it.
Oh wait they know the thing is an alien artificial chimera and they hope that using our own cells to produce the Covid spike protein will fool the immune system into not going into self destruct mode.
What could possibly go wrong and unlike a bit of directly injected spike protein where is the off switch to stop continuous production of it by our own cells and where is the evidence that the immune system won’t still see the Covid spike protein as anything other than the key component in a lab made pathogen, that’s designed to kill by sending the immune system into a self destruct frenzy.
You don’t want to see any evidence along those lines because you’re obviously zb scared of all the implications of doing so.
Caught from a food market in a place that just coincidentally happens to be the centre of the Communist Bio Warfare establishment.Nothing to see here take your ‘vaccine’ you’ll be fine. :unamused:

And as I’ve said before more than once too what is your aim with all this? You’ll get to the end of your days and if all this is true nothing you or anyone like us can do will make the slightest amount of difference so frankly living in blissful ignorance a happy life beats living in this misery you lot have created for yourselves. You don’t even have the balls to have the courage of your convictions having meekly had this evil vaccine. I’ve often thought about you esp CF how much good and positive you could have done had you put your clearly active mind to something less pointless and more worthwhile. Makes me sad for you. Again

brandnewtube.com/watch/we-are-t … AKIEC.html

Vernons latest.

Juddian:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/we-are-the-resistance-and-we-will-win-this-war_yz96TU5OWcAKIEC.html

Vernons latest.

This Vernons latest- you won’t.

I’ve just read up on ‘Vernon Coleman’…if that’s who you are putting your faith in you’re totally f***d.

Juddian:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/we-are-the-resistance-and-we-will-win-this-war_yz96TU5OWcAKIEC.html

Vernons latest.

Why do you bother with this man?