The future they have planned for you and why

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
If you agree that it ‘could’ have been artificially created then that ain’t a virus at all it’s a genetically altered chimera.
In this case which is all about giving it ‘gain of function’ to firstly ‘cross a species barrier’ that nature never intended it to cross by way of a corrupted spike protein and as a result kick off a rejection response not an immune response.
A vaccine as we know it is a disabled form of a virus or a different less virulent virus which is close enough to the target virus and injected with the intent of training the immune system to recognise the real thing as soon as it encounters it.
So remind me why do we need to instruct our own cells to produce the ‘disabled component’ instead of just injecting it.
Oh wait they know the thing is an alien artificial chimera and they hope that using our own cells to produce the Covid spike protein will fool the immune system into not going into self destruct mode.
What could possibly go wrong and unlike a bit of directly injected spike protein where is the off switch to stop continuous production of it by our own cells and where is the evidence that the immune system won’t still see the Covid spike protein as anything other than the key component in a lab made pathogen, that’s designed to kill by sending the immune system into a self destruct frenzy.
You don’t want to see any evidence along those lines because you’re obviously zb scared of all the implications of doing so.
Caught from a food market in a place that just coincidentally happens to be the centre of the Communist Bio Warfare establishment.Nothing to see here take your ‘vaccine’ you’ll be fine. :unamused:

And as I’ve said before more than once too what is your aim with all this? You’ll get to the end of your days and if all this is true nothing you or anyone like us can do will make the slightest amount of difference so frankly living in blissful ignorance a happy life beats living in this misery you lot have created for yourselves. You don’t even have the balls to have the courage of your convictions having meekly had this evil vaccine. I’ve often thought about you esp CF how much good and positive you could have done had you put your clearly active mind to something less pointless and more worthwhile. Makes me sad for you. Again

Firstly ‘if’ this thing is what I ‘think’ it possibly/probably is then the evil which brought it into existence, let alone that of the resulting cover up, or a possibly even worse hidden depopulation agenda isn’t something which I want to run from saying I told you so while trusting friends and family fall victim to it.It’s probably going to get me one way or another anyway in that regard.

Having said that I’ve only had the first shot and now I’m thinking seriously about the second one notwithstanding all the above and bearing in mind the German 60 limit ban and I reckon 62 is close enough and I’d prefer to take my chances with Covid than possibly be left a vegetable from a brain bleed/clot from the ‘vaccine’.That’s my idea of ‘blissful ignorance’. :bulb:

Also bearing in mind I didn’t actually know the make up and methodology of the ‘vaccine’ until after thinking about the strange question ‘‘have I been involved in any ‘vaccination trials’ previously’’ on arrival WTF is that all about.

That’s when I found out that the government is passing off an experimental emergency licenced gene therapy ( throw of the dice anti dote to a chimera ? ) as a ‘vaccine’.
You do know that it nullifies any life insurance policies in that regard.Not that it bothers me because I don’t have any.

So let’s get this right.
It’s not a vaccine it instructs our own cells to produce the part of the pathogen which matters with the intention of setting off our immune system against it.When we already know that the immune response to it is often the problem not the solution.
There also seems to be no off switch/timer ?.
Which logically means that our immune system is in a continuous closed loop fight, against an alien pathogen, that’s continuously being produced by our own cells for life ?.
With the possibility of it just going into self destruct mode and saying let God sort it out at any point ?.
The government has exempted its makers from any responsibility for it and the insurance industry is voting with it’s policy exemption clauses regarding it.Go figure. :confused:
Oh and ‘conspiracy theorists’ don’t generally question their own theories along the lines of genuinely might be wrong and if I’m right then all bets are off anyway.
But likewise where are the answers from the proponents to the questions put to them ?.
Having said all that taking the first shot but not the second seems like a good option of hedging my bets.Covering all the angles of solidarity with trusting friends and family not I told you so if I’m eventually proved right and maintaining distrust of the government narrative.
But I might just be wrong in which case I’ve still then at least tilted the odds more in my favour if I eventually have to face up to the results of that wrong call.

Dipster:

Juddian:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/we-are-the-resistance-and-we-will-win-this-war_yz96TU5OWcAKIEC.html

Vernons latest.

Why do you bother with this man?

Give it another 5 years and all of us will know if this man is right, he isn’t alone in the (retired in his case) medical and scientific world in distrusting and questioning what’s been going on, the question you should be asking yourself is why do you trust politicians, the obscenely rich, the pharma industry, the chosen promoted scientists allowed a public voice and the mainstream media…in no particular order.

Juddian:

Dipster:

Juddian:
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/we-are-the-resistance-and-we-will-win-this-war_yz96TU5OWcAKIEC.html

Vernons latest.

Give it another 5 years and all of us will know if this man is right, he isn’t alone in the (retired in his case) medical and scientific world in distrusting and questioning what’s been going on, the question you should be asking yourself is why do you trust politicians, the obscenely rich, the pharma industry, the chosen promoted scientists allowed a public voice and the mainstream media…in no particular order.

In the 1980’s Coleman said that AIDS was a hoax didn’t he? That hasn’t stood up well.
He makes money from books on his chosen subjects. He is not exactly an independent actor.
Big Pharma has many faults. True.
But it is what we have. There is IMHO a big place for independent research not influenced by money, that should be filled by Governments. Unfortunately the electorate disagree and so we have research farmed out to the private sector too often. I believe this to be a serious shortcoming, but…Here we are.
Shouting about those influenced by money sometimes has justifications, but in the absence of Gov or other input, we are stuck with this chosen this route.
Vote for lower taxes and we have industry marking it’s own homework. Look at Boeing 747 Max!

Juddian:

Dipster:

Juddian:

Vernons latest.

Ah yes, as of course he has a long history of being right…AIDS anyone*? I bet ‘give it 5 years’ was said by many on that issue too. You lads do yourselves no favours latching on to such cranks. People like him give people on the edge (as I am time to time) every reason to turn away from your side and back to mainstream.

Juddian:
why do you trust politicians, the obscenely rich, the pharma industry, the chosen promoted scientists allowed a public voice and the mainstream media

Well as I at least pointed out when it comes to blind faith You chaps put us to shame. Most of us are far from trusting the groups you mention, we trust some, distrust others chops support others and are indifferent about most and it changes depending on subject and group. As I say this government is shambolic and full of liars- does that sound like I blindly trust them.

As for the ‘allowed’ a public voice thing…that’s the ‘quick watch this before they delete it’ nonsense. You zero problem accessing any of these cranks, which have big audiences hanging on every word. Yeah they are really kept down and silenced aren’t they :smiley:

*Just noticed Franglais mentioned this too. The man has a long history of spouting hateful nonsense, Coleman not Franglais. Well though that’s debatable in latter case (jokes)

Juddian:
the question you should be asking yourself is why do you trust politicians, the obscenely rich, the pharma industry, the chosen promoted scientists allowed a public voice and the mainstream media…in no particular order.

You mean people like Blair and the Chinese Communist Party and last but not least someone who has stated an aim of depopulation.But who now says take this gene therapy concoction because I want to save you all from a lab made chimera which I helped to create by funding the lab in question .

Juddian:

Dipster:

Juddian:

Vernons latest.

“Retired”? I understood his licence (or whatever it is called) to practice was withdrawn. Perhaps enforced retirement would be more accurate.

rumble.com/vdww5v-dr-lee-merit- … event.html

No doubt Dr Merit will be the wrong sort too :laughing:

Juddian:
DR LEE MERIT: THE VAXX IS PREPARING THE WORLD FOR A MASS DEATH EVENT

Who do we believe him or Gates ?.You know the same Gates who has stated an aim of depopulation.
So they instruct the our own cells to produce the pathogen spike protein in whatever way, which is its key to get in, then why would it trigger the immune system to attack it as opposed to the exact opposite ?.
So an anti vaccine catalyst component of a two pack bioweapon.
Which would answer the question why not just inject the disabled pathogen component directly to trigger the required supposed response ?.
In which case what’s the need for the two shots all about ?.
What is certain is that China is involved in it all big time.That evil atheistic Communist China.
The one which knows that there just ain’t enough resources on this planet to sustain the combined populations of North America, Europe and China and China’s being the elephant in the room more than twice that of the former two’s combined.
Bearing in mind that motive alone is a large part in identifying a suspect and triggering a police investigation. :bulb:

Juddian:

Oh LOOK. An article with RANDOM CAPITALS all over the place. This is a relation of THE TACTIC of TYPING fact after a statement THAT IS ANYTHING but. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. So far you lads just repeatedly prove how gullible YOu aRe

switchlogic:

Juddian:

Oh LOOK. An article with RANDOM CAPITALS all over the place. This is a relation of THE TACTIC of TYPING fact after a statement THAT IS ANYTHING but. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. So far you lads just repeatedly prove how gullible YOu aRe

You do know it was a video interview involving a qualified doctor not a written article.
Obviously by definition more qualified than Bill Gates and Fauci and equally obviously not on the side of Communist orchestrated evil.You take the side of lying Commies and then you’ve got the nerve to whine about facts.

switchlogic:

Juddian:

I am not sure I would use the word gullible. I can think of others but I suspect I am not qualified to make such a judgement…
But it still amuses me greatly to read the writings (rantings?) of “gullible” folk. I do hope they continue to share their research.

rumble.com/vfx0h3-german-microb … educe.html

German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

Juddian:
German Microbiologist: "They are Killing People with COVID Vaccines" to Reduce World's Population

German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

Ok well farewell all. Was nice knowing some of you.

Carryfast:
[You take the side of lying Commies and then you’ve got the nerve to whine about facts.

I’ve asked before (as have many)*, more than once, and I’ll ask again- quote a post of mine where I ‘take the side of lying commies’. Top tip carry old fruit, the version of me you’ve constructed in your head isn’t really me. Also to note I wasn’t whining, I was taking the ■■■■. I think you lads are simply harmless idiots.

I see Bonkers Carryfast has returned after his brief Royal love in.*

*You watch him intentionally misunderstand this and claim I think he’s been sleeping at Buckingham Palace. He’s a busy boy after his recent escapades advising the Danish government

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
[You take the side of lying Commies and then you’ve got the nerve to whine about facts.

I’ve asked before (as have many)*, more than once, and I’ll ask again- quote a post of mine where I ‘take the side of lying commies’. Top tip carry old fruit, the version of me you’ve constructed in your head isn’t really me. Also to note I wasn’t whining, I was taking the ■■■■. I think you lads are simply harmless idiots.

I see Bonkers Carryfast has returned after his brief Royal love in.*

*You watch him intentionally misunderstand this and claim I think he’s been sleeping at Buckingham Palace. He’s a busy boy after his recent escapades advising the Danish government

Still no answer then…you want people to take you seriously but you can never actually back anything you say up with with actual facts

switchlogic:
I think you lads are simply harmless idiots.

As opposed to harmful idiots who believe the narrative that the ‘virus’ originated in a food market and it’s a ‘vaccine’ not a desperate emergency licenced gene therapy anti dote to a chimera release.Or it’s something far more sinister.

switchlogic:
Still no answer then…you want people to take you seriously but you can never actually back anything you say up with with actual facts

You won’t accept any ‘facts’ that don’t fit your laughable Commy narrative.
So remind me in what way is it a ‘vaccine’.As opposed to a gene therapy and exactly ‘who’ told you and when did they tell you, that it’s a ‘virus’ that originated exactly where and how, if it supposedly wasn’t the CCP ?.
As opposed to a chimera that was created in and by the Wuhan ‘Institute of Virology’ with US biotech complicity.Assuming that you understand what the definition of a chimera is.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

You won’t accept any ‘facts’ that don’t fit your laughable Commy narrative.
So remind me in what way is it a ‘vaccine’.As opposed to a gene therapy and exactly ‘who’ told you and when did they tell you, that it’s a ‘virus’ that originated exactly where and how, if it supposedly wasn’t the CCP ?.
As opposed to a chimera that was created in and by the Wuhan ‘Institute of Virology’ with US biotech complicity.Assuming that you understand what the definition of a chimera is.

Still no answer then…

switchlogic:

You actually know very little about my politics and beliefs old bean, you’ve made them all up in that ridiculous mind of yours. Also worth noting that the facts I refer to are facts, I.e my posts, about what you seem to think I believe. Nothing more or nothing less. Prove my opinions are what you claim. For a fact. But you simply can’t as you’re a pathological liar

Feel free to prove otherwise…until then you’ll continue to be the forum joke we all know you are. Toodleoo

switchlogic:
Prove my opinions are what you claim. For a fact. But you simply can’t as you’re a pathological liar

Feel free to prove otherwise…until then you’ll continue to be the forum joke we all know you are. Toodleoo

Why not just answer the questions.Exactly what do you believe regarding the origins of the ‘virus’ and exactly where did that information originate from that you’re basing that belief on ?.
In what way is it a ‘vaccine’ as opposed to a gene therapy ?.
It’s clear who’s dodging the inconvenient questions which proves who’s lying and it ain’t me.

Aquire an interesting hobby Carryfast.
Imagine how skilled you would be, putting all those hours in to doing something you enjoy.

What we think about COVID is pointless, nothing you or anyone says is going to change what the Government is going to do about it.

People are more interested in living their lives to worry about where COVID came from or if it has anything sinister hidden behind it.

You have nothing to fear we are all going to die sooner rather than later.
Your longevity has increased due to you having the vaccination.

Chill out pal, enjoy your life there is nothing you can do, or post that will upset the status quo.