The future they have planned for you and why

use a name:
People are more interested in living their lives to worry about where COVID came from or if it has anything sinister hidden behind it.

You have nothing to fear we are all going to die sooner rather than later.
Your longevity has increased due to you having the vaccination.

Let’s get this right no idea and don’t care where it came from or what it even is but you know for sure that the ‘vaccine’ is good for you or is even a ‘vaccine’ not a gene therapy.

All ultimately based on the narrative of what the CCP and the biotech industry, notable for such successes as crossing an ape with a human embryo, and someone who has for long proclaimed his aim for ‘population reduction’ , have all told you.
That seems to sum up the government’s case.
Good luck with living the life. :unamused:

Oh and it’s not the fear of dying that bothers me.
But being left a paralysed vegetable by a brain haemorrage or clot does.No doubt the CCP and Gates would see that as collateral damage.No problem fastracked onto Liverpool Pathways or whatever it’s called now in the Hospice of choice will get that problem over with.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
Prove my opinions are what you claim. For a fact. But you simply can’t as you’re a pathological liar

Feel free to prove otherwise…until then you’ll continue to be the forum joke we all know you are. Toodleoo

Why not just answer the questions.Exactly what do you believe regarding the origins of the ‘virus’ and exactly where did that information originate from that you’re basing that belief on ?.
In what way is it a ‘vaccine’ as opposed to a gene therapy ?.
It’s clear who’s dodging the inconvenient questions which proves who’s lying and it ain’t me.

What did I lie about?

use a name:
Aquire an interesting hobby Carryfast.
Imagine how skilled you would be, putting all those hours in to doing something you enjoy.

I’ve mentioned before how if he had put his twenty years retired to good use he could have made an incredible difference to his and others lives as he’s clearly a fan of writing and has something to say about everything

switchlogic:

use a name:
Aquire an interesting hobby Carryfast.
Imagine how skilled you would be, putting all those hours in to doing something you enjoy.

I’ve mentioned before how if he had put his twenty years retired to good use he could have made an incredible difference to his and others lives as he’s clearly a fan of writing and has something to say about everything

So did William McGonagall…

Carryfast:
But being left a paralysed vegetable by a brain haemorrage or clot

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Carryfast:

use a name:
People are more interested in living their lives to worry about where COVID came from or if it has anything sinister hidden behind it.

You have nothing to fear we are all going to die sooner rather than later.
Your longevity has increased due to you having the vaccination.

Let’s get this right no idea and don’t care where it came from or what it even is but you know for sure that the ‘vaccine’ is good for you or is even a ‘vaccine’ not a gene therapy.

All ultimately based on the narrative of what the CCP and the biotech industry, notable for such successes as crossing an ape with a human embryo, and someone who has for long proclaimed his aim for ‘population reduction’ , have all told you.
That seems to sum up the government’s case.
Good luck with living the life. :unamused:

Oh and it’s not the fear of dying that bothers me.
But being left a paralysed vegetable by a brain haemorrage or clot does.No doubt the CCP and Gates would see that as collateral damage.No problem fastracked onto Liverpool Pathways or whatever it’s called now in the Hospice of choice will get that problem over with.

I have no idea if the vaccine is any good for you.
Millions of people have had it and not died so I’d say on the balance of probabilities it is.
Always the exceptions of course.

Neither do you no if its safe or good for you, but you had the vaccination so you must have had some faith in the makers claims that the vaccine was safe.
I know nothing about gene therapy so I won’t comment on that.
I’m having the vaccine but as I am aware that your life can change in an instant the fear of some unwanted side affects that may happen doesn’t make me want to tempt fate by not having the vaccine.

I know nothing about CCP biotech or apes and human embryos being crossed.

I’ve managed to live 57 years , 32 years driving a wagon which in itself is more likely to kill you or leave you a paralysed vegetable than Covid.
On balance Carryfast a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing .
If you look into the rabbithole make sure you don’t fall in.

Good health to you.

freedom.social/ftvgvideo/guest/106066

Leigh Dundas, US civil rights lawyer speaking at a conference in Orange County Cal.
Yes its a long way from here and her passionate rapid fire delivery might not be to everyone’s taste, but her message needs to be heard.

I thoroughly recommend listening to the lyrics of Zappa’ s “Joe’s Garage”.
No, that isn’t a totally different tack.
.NB
A Token Of My Extreme especially relates to Ms Dundas.

use a name:
I have no idea if the vaccine is any good for you.

Neither do you no if its safe or good for you, but you had the vaccination so you must have had some faith in the makers claims that the vaccine was safe.

I know nothing about CCP biotech or apes and human embryos being crossed.

I’ve made it clear why I had the ‘first’ shot and it had nothing to do with trusting the biotech industry and the government.So you’ll obviously take equal note that I deffo won’t be having the second shot unless it’s under threat of arrest and prosecution or at gunpoint.

deconstructingconventional. … id-vaccine

18 reasons for not getting the jab.

Three people where I work (out of a workforce of approximately 250) have had strokes within weeks of receiving the vaccine. One has since died. Nobody where I work has died after contracting Covid, and a lot did indeed contract it, nearly enough for them to consider closing the site at one point.

Suggest if interested you watch this soonest before youtube censorship deletes it or the poster himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=btWfAXQ8wYg&t=133s

Dr John Lee, Prof of Pathology UK.

Juddian:
Suggest if interested you watch this soonest before youtube censorship deletes it or the poster himself.

To be fair his whole premise is based on it being a natural virus.
Not a desperate gene therapy throw of the dice against what the government knows is a chimera release that it allowed in.
Or worse a much more sinister agenda.
Either way instructing the DNA of our own cells to produce a component of an alien pathogen isn’t a ‘vaccine’.
No surprise that our immune system takes an instant or maybe longer term dislike to it in the form of a self destruct response, just like the chimera itself.
Yep hell has open borders and obviously likes the idea of throwing a spanner in the works of creation.In the form of a thriving genetic engineering biotech industry crossing ape with human embryos for a larf and has a slave labour force to make its disciples rich and gets rid of those that it doesn’t consider useful to it.

the maoster:
Three people where I work (out of a workforce of approximately 250) have had strokes within weeks of receiving the vaccine

Bearing in mind it’s not a ‘vaccine’.It’s probably not a ‘virus’ as we know it either and the government knows it.

There are also calls from around the world that the true casualty rates of the ‘vaccine/s’ are being covered up.
Either the government knows that we’ve been hit by a bioweapon and it doesn’t want the enemy nor the public to know that it knows and this gene therapy is the only experimental anti dote it’s got in the armoury.
In which case it is obviously going to do whatever it takes including seeing at least 50% of the population as expendable.
Also bearing in mind Gates’ depopulation agenda credentials at least regarding us freedom loving, high living standards expectation, westerners.Strange how he now suddenly wants to save us all.

the maoster:
Three people where I work (out of a workforce of approximately 250) have had strokes within weeks of receiving the vaccine. One has since died. Nobody where I work has died after contracting Covid, and a lot did indeed contract it, nearly enough for them to consider closing the site at one point.

That is quite thought provoking, condolences if you knew the deceased Maoster, let us hope, presumably he, is the only one.

Juddian:
before youtube censorship deletes it or the poster himself.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: How very original

Juddian:

Still up. :smiley: Also notable that its monetised. Those Poor battered down trodden dissenters. So down trodden they are many money from YouTube

Juddian:

Still up, 5 days later. As is chap who posted it, 9 years after he joined YouTube. Poor downtrodden silenced dissedint

virginiastoner.com/writing/ … ne-coverup

Dead safe are covid vaccines

Juddian:
The Deadly COVID-19 Vaccine Coverup — Virginia Stoner Writing & Art

Dead safe are covid vaccines

Yep they were obviously briefed to expect collateral casualties.
As would be expected if the defence chiefs of staff advised by Porton Down had briefed the Health Minister that it’s a desperate throw of the dice in response to a weaponised chimera release. :bulb:
No answer yet from the resident experts like Franglais as to why the need to instruct our own cells to produce the Covid Spike Protein.Why not just inject it directly to create the same supposed required immune ‘response’.
Porton Down’s interest in all this isn’t conspiracy theory it’s fact.
But it’s just coincidence.It’s just a civilian medical facility.
Nothing to see here.
It’s probably going to be a bad winter this year and I don’t mean the weather.Hopefully I’m wrong.But I’ll probably take the second shot on the basis that resistance is futile nothing to lose either way and I’m reaching the conclusion that the pharma interest is just a diversionary smoke screen for the same reasons that the the government won’t call a chimera release spade a spade.Musn’t upset the Communists by suggesting that they are liars.
Nor spook the sheep.Make em think it’s all a natural occurrence and a normal civilian medical response to it.
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-52684295