Just when you thought

Well after the house goin wrong all year still not sorted, and of course DVLA also Scott lappy breaking he was also involved in a hit and run his phone got pinched earlier in the year

Now his bike got stolen from the shed his mate seen it called him and the police the police did get the little ZB and the bike back not sure what the damage is as not sen it as of yet as the police have it for testing they are also calling out in daylight as some other things were taken like my hedge cutters lawn mower, strimmer

I am pleased the police got there befoe he or I did they had removed the disc lock and chain

animal:
I am pleased the police got there befoe he or I did

I bet the little ZB is pleased about that too. :grimacing:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: The thing that really annoys me about this is that, even IF he gets prosecuted, the ‘sentence’ will probably be a trip to Mc D’s and a holiday camp because the poor mite is underprivileged. :unamused:

:smiling_imp: We can thank the do-gooders in Euroland for that. (NOT) :smiling_imp:

Well the police have just left again with my hedge cutters :cry: as they found them in a cupboard in his house and a statement from me to confirm that they are mine

These 2 are in there twenties and are still with the police and are stayin there for now as they dont have the prints from my sons bike as of yet

Now watin for forensics to arrive so they can take prints from the sheds

I will get my things back soon :unamused: I hope unless the police would like to keep them for when they go to court

animal:
Well the police have just left again with my hedge cutters :cry: as they found them in a cupboard in his house and a statement from me to confirm that they are mine

Looks they’re dead to rights then. :smiley:

animal:
These 2 are in there twenties and are still with the police and are stayin there for now as they dont have the prints from my sons bike as of yet

Then they’ll get what the law says they deserve, but I fear it won’t be enough. :unamused:
I’d have thought they’d have known better by that age, so they probably won’t qualify for ‘brain of Britian’ either. :laughing:

animal:
Now watin for forensics to arrive so they can take prints from the sheds

I hope they can gather even more evidence to get these people done good and proper. :smiley:

animal:
I will get my things back soon :unamused: I hope unless the police would like to keep them for when they go to court

I’ve no idea about that, but maybe you could ask the police…

It looks like these wise asses have been fingered this time. :smiley: (OK, I’ll get my coat… I may be gone for some time. :cry: )
:open_mouth: :laughing: Sorry, I couldn’t resist saying that. Now I’ve emigrated to an abandoned planet, where you can’t get me :grimacing:

Just had some good news these 2 idiots were remanded untilll today and have been charged not sure whar has happened as the police didnt know a t the time

animal:
Just had some good news these 2 idiots were remanded untilll today and have been charged not sure whar has happened as the police didnt know a t the time

That’s great news. :smiley:

At least that’s two less ZBs on the streets for while. :grimacing:

Latest well the court case was adjoined until a later date

Son had a phone call about his bike they have decided not to repair it so now the insurance company need some information from his including a copy of my licence as I am on the insurance so may have to make a call to DVLA to see what can be done

No luck on the garden tool yet the police still have them may have to call them up as well