Your thoughts please

garnerlives:

Right, there was a debate here recently about a rigid turning right and his rear end straddling a bus lane and hitting a bus. The concensus seemed to say it was the rigids fault as he should of been looking and the bus driver was in no way to blame. That being the case, why has he a sign saying ‘Caution , rear steer axle’ , surely that his problem not any passing motorists? Is that the thought you where after?

Mike-C:

garnerlives:

Right, there was a debate here recently about a rigid turning right and his rear end straddling a bus lane and hitting a bus. The concensus seemed to say it was the rigids fault as he should of been looking and the bus driver was in no way to blame. That being the case, why has he a sign saying ‘Caution , rear steer axle’ , surely that his problem not any passing motorists? Is that the thought you where after?

Methinks you might have missed the point,read whats written into the dirt on the marker plates.

Suedehead:

Mike-C:

garnerlives:

Methinks you might have missed the point,read whats written into the dirt on the marker plates.

“Bilton for Prime” ?

YOU MUST BE JOKING!

The country is in a mess now without having it run by the owner of such a filthy trailer! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(no offence Andy, you know i love ya really)

MR VAIN:
YOU MUST BE JOKING!

The country is in a mess now without having it run by the owner of such a filthy trailer! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(no offence Andy, you know i love ya really)

Well I did wonder if I was thinking along the same lines as you

Lucy might be better :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

why not, he cant be as bad as that one eye twit who is also the mp for my area…how i really dont know because he never did any campaigning up here but whatever.

when does a general election have to take place btw? soon aint it cause its like 4 years since tony got back in wasnt it?

hell bring back tony things were better tbh.

anybody think what reg plate stands for …YSA… YOU SILLY ARSE :open_mouth: :unamused: :exclamation: :grimacing:

Mike-C:

Suedehead:

Mike-C:

garnerlives:

“Bilton for Prime” ?

AYUP MIKE,NO OFFENCE INTENDED MATE,BUT YOU DID JUMP IN A BIT TOO SOON :blush: :blush: LOL.ANDY.