Yorkshire Day

Can’t work out what all the fuss is about really,as I’m just married to one,but for those that come from the White Rose county,then Happy Yorkshire Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQR_s4yz … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=32eSB0ZRPxQ

any excuse to get down to the pub!

Ta like, Quinny lad, I am immensely proud to be a Yorkshireman. Today ‘as bin the pinnacle of me Yorkshireness (bein’ Yorkshire Day an’ all, Tha knos). And since I have mostly been aht o’ the Great County (visiting inferior counties), I 'ave impressed me Yorkshireness upon all I have come into contact with. I ‘av not moderated me accent once so as them shandy drinkin’ southerners can understand me, and I gave everyone an “ey oop ole ■■■■” (had a few funny looks like, but stuff 'em…they must be wazzocks or summat).

Ah did a thutty seven hour day yisterdy an’ fotty fower hours today! I’m reet proper knackered ah tell thee! And ah’d to shove t’wagin foh abaht an 'undred bloody miles an all! No bother like, enjoyed it if truth be known.

Anyway, ah’ve to git off foh nah like, t’lass 'as got tea on, tha 'knos.

Oh aye, before ah guh, we’ve only gorrus own flag nah! 'Av a bloody look, it’s reet proper grand!

YORKSHIRE FLAG.

How many of you folks what aren’t from Yorkshire 'av yer own flag like?.. Mmmmmm. :wink:

Ta like.

Absolute class Shrek. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The wife’s family on her late Mum’s side are from Barnsley,Grimethorpe to be precise,proper Yorkshire place like,whereas her Dad’s are from Fitzwilliam,so I’m surrounded by them.

Ken.

Wife’s just read your post Shrek,and is FPHSL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Has somebody nicked that Hull Flag? woudnt surprise me.

Im on a mission to get these Derbyshire folks to stop talking oot o’ there arse by calling everyone Duck :wink:

Ah reckon ahs gotten me worrk cut oot.

Wheel Nut:
Has somebody nicked that Hull Flag? woudnt surprise me.

Im on a mission to get these Derbyshire folks to stop talking oot o’ there arse by calling everyone Duck :wink:

Ah reckon ahs gotten me worrk cut oot.

Duck? Ah’m from Wakey me, so I like “■■■■”.

Tha knos.

Sorry ( ah made mesen laff a bit with that 'un!). :laughing:

Quinny:
Wife’s just read your post Shrek,and is FPHSL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

‘appy to be o’ service ole’ lad! :wink:

Ah bloody love Yorkshire ah do.

Shrek:
How many of you folks what aren’t from Yorkshire 'av yer own flag like?.. Mmmmmm. :wink:

Ta like.

devonflag.co.uk/ :wink:

Shrek:
Oh aye, before ah guh, we’ve only gorrus own flag nah! 'Av a bloody look, it’s reet proper grand!

Cloditint bin :laughing:

C’mon now Denis ole’ lad, …that’s not a proper flag is it? ‘an 23 pahnd forra pair o’ cufflinks!!! Bloody 'ell! Ah wouldn’t give thee tuppence haypnee forrit! :wink:

Nice white cross on a green background though…not proper like a white rose though :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Ah’m from Wakey me, so I like “■■■■”.

oh shrek-now youve done it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

ellies dad:

Ah’m from Wakey me, so I like “■■■■”.

oh shrek-now youve done it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Shrek:
Ah did a thutty seven hour day yisterdy an’ fotty fower hours today! I’m reet proper knackered ah tell thee! And ah’d to shove t’wagin foh abaht an 'undred bloody miles an all! No bother like, enjoyed it if truth be known.

A see thaz onni wukkin part time nar then Shrek mi lad.

Ne’er mind lad, it’s all owa time, keeps missus appi.

Si thi, A rate enjoy guwin darn south, for sum reason they ent gorraclue worramonnabart - eee the dunt airf talk funny darn theer.

Theer again Suthanars luk normal compared tu them frum owa t’ill.

Si thi old ■■■■.

Stan

Stanley Knife:

Tha’s no oyl in thi’ lamp stanley :laughing:

biggusdickusgb:

Stanley Knife:

Tha’s no oyl in thi’ lamp stanley :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Stan

Shreik :smiley: Do you drive for A1 Transport :laughing: I think the Ministry of Transport would like a word with you :laughing:
Have a nice day :smiley:

mushroomman:

Shreik :smiley: Do you drive for A1 Transport :laughing: I think the Ministry of Transport would like a word with you :laughing:
Have a nice day :smiley:

That’s a negatory good buddy, the’ll never tek me alive, ah tell thee!..

“Shreik”? What are you saying? :wink: :laughing:

looks like you have your own coat of arms as well…

Explanation of the Yorkshire Coat of Arms: (As Discovered at Payfersod Hall, the home of the weaving magnate, Sir Titus Aduxarse of Bradford…)

A Fly will sup with anybody - and so will a Yorkshireman

A Flea will put the bite on anybody - and so will a Yorkshireman

A Magpie will chatter with anybody - and so will a Yorkshireman

And a Side of Bacon is never any good until it’s been hanged…