Where was I(solved by shuttlespanker)

Stopped for a break.

A7 near Gorebridge ■■

Sorry mate a good bit out :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

New Biggar ?

If you mean Biggar, South Lanarkshire then no. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
If you mean New Biggar , then sorry mate I aint heard of it :blush: :blush:

Looks like this one need’s a clue. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Some would say it’s in God’s own County.

A1.jpg

Sorry it not gods county

Christ , you’ll start a riot with a comment like that. :laughing: :laughing:

if you are where you would see that flag regularly, then i know where you are :grimacing:

a long way from home :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
if you are where you would see that flag regularly, then i know where you are :grimacing:

a long way from home :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not that far , now the A66 has all these new bits :laughing: :laughing:

I seem to recall that Lancashire is that narrow thing between Yorkshire and the sea.

is it somewhere near york ?

Too far north Flossy.

Is it wakefeild

alfa man:
Looks like this one need’s a clue. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Some would say it’s in God’s own County.

That flag depicts a Yorkshire Rose of North or West Yorkshire heritage.

In the East Riding of Yorkshire we have the outer Sepal at the top according to the die hards.

Both correctly hosted though on a blue background.

Cheers for the info Wheel Nut , I did’nt realize there was a variation of the Yorkshire Rose :blush: :blush:
So that there is no more confusion the location is in South Yorkshire :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

alfa man:
Cheers for the info Wheel Nut , I did’nt realize there was a variation of the Yorkshire Rose :blush: :blush:
So that there is no more confusion the location is in South Yorkshire :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Now you have confused it, well as far as Ridings go. a riding is actually a thirding or thriding :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as proper Yorkshire men are concerned Doncaster, Sheffield etc is either in West Lincolnshire or North Derbyshire :laughing:

That will put the cat amongst the pigeons…

As for your picture are you heading towards Blaxton?

Is it BARNSLEY

Sorry lads, not Barnsley or heading for Blaxton.
But your not a million miles out :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is it rotherham