Where was I(solved by shuttlespanker)

Maltby??

Sorry lads not Rotherham or Maltby

out of bawtry towards gainsboro on the blah di blah 50mph job ?

As far as proper Yorkshire men are concerned Doncaster, Sheffield etc is either in West Lincolnshire or North Derbyshire

Rubbish Malc lad, Sheffield is in the West Riding where it should be

Lonewolf Yorks:

As far as proper Yorkshire men are concerned Doncaster, Sheffield etc is either in West Lincolnshire or North Derbyshire

Rubbish Malc lad, Sheffield is in the West Riding where it should be

I like Wikipedia :stuck_out_tongue:

Sheffield is a city and metropolitan borough of South Yorkshire, England. Its name derives from the River Sheaf, which runs through the city. Historically a part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, the city has grown from its largely industrial roots to encompass a wider economic base. The population of the City of Sheffield is 534,500 (2008 est.)[1] and it is one of the eight largest regional English cities that make up the English Core Cities Group.

As long as no-one tries to tell me about the South Riding. I will indulge you :stuck_out_tongue:

Flossy:
out of bawtry towards gainsboro on the blah di blah 50mph job ?

Nope. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Selby

DONCASTER

Northern boy:
DONCASTER

Nearly there, but not quite :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Doncaster is correct but Doncaster is a big place :laughing: :laughing:
Think outskirts!!! Think busy A road!!!

You Sir, have come off the A1 Doncaster Bypass onto the A635 heading towards Doncaster, parked in a layby approx 1/2 mile from the A1 at Scawsby :wink:

At last it’s barnsley rd A635 Scawsby :smiley: :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
You Sir, have come off the A1 Doncaster Bypass onto the A635 heading towards Doncaster, parked in a layby approx 1/2 mile from the A1 at Scawsby :wink:

Spot on mate :smiley: :smiley:

i used to travel that stretch of road very regular in the late 80’s, originally, i thought it was the other side of the A1 at Marr at first :blush: