Yes, I am still here

Hi everyone.

Sorry I have not been around much. Personal life has taken over a bit this end with the missus not being too well and out of work. I am still not driving. Been trying and trying. Even joined loads of agencys but have only every recieved 1 call (and I was on holiday that week). I am still looking to progress into my C+E (when money is back on the level) and get a driving job. Hopefully, when I do I will be able to carry on with my blogs.

Anyway, that was just a quick message to let you all know I am ok, and still a Cat C trucker at heart. I just want to get on the road now.

Anyway, take care.

NB

I did wonder where you were …

You miss me Rog?

NewBlood:
You miss me Rog?

Sorry… you are… :question: :question: :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Keep yer chin up NB. I think this is the first time I’ve looked back here since passing my C+E last May and I havent been near a truck since. Might just have to go a have a days ‘familiarisation’ trg somewhere just so that I can get my hands back on one. Cant believe its been a year.

Hope things improve for you and you at least get a Cat C job in the near future and then onto the Artic.

I still have flashbacks of those breakfasts at Steeton.

Col

Heyup dude. :slight_smile:

Things will get better, keep pestering the agencies, try ARC for class 2 work. I just did a days work for them in a 12 or 15 tonner, was hard graft with lots of handballing, porter trolleying etc, but 8 to 8.50 an hour helps. I registered with ARC eons ago and didn’t hear a thing, but they just rang up out of the blue, so keep pestering them. :slight_smile:

Wozzer:
… I just did a days work for them in a 12 or 15 tonner, …

Hi Wozzer,

:wink: I’d suggest that you learn the difference between a 12tonner and a 15tonner mate… :laughing:

:open_mouth: …cos if you put an extra 3t on a 12tonner, you’ll be for the high-jump if that’s discovered. :grimacing: