Yellow water

Taken from the Morning Star, full story here: themorningstarr.co.uk/2009/0 … -roadside/

1,000 Litres of Urine Found At Roadside
by Edgar Allan McAbe

Forest Heath District Council and St Edmundsbury Borough Council have recovered over 1.25 tonnes of human urine discarded in plastic bottles at the side of the A11 and A14 roads in Suffolk.

Drivers too lazy to stop for a ■■■■ are urinating in empty pop bottles and throwing them from their moving vehicles. The roadside grassy verges are littered with lorry driver’s pee-pee, and other interesting articles.

don’t forget to read the comments left by people

Anyone else willing to put their hands up to this one? I admit I have been guilty on occasions :blush: :blush: :blush:

■■■■■■■ Myself Laughing!!!

Hat, coat, taxi for clarky please !!!

OK. I can accept sometimes you might need to pee in a bottle. What I dont get is why the need to chuck out the cab. Like any other litter take it with you untill you find someware to discard it.

Like a bin, or a toilet!

People who chuck litter included “pee” bottles are just filthy scum IMO :imp:

Oh is it me ? or is there some bitter irony in the fact that the “communist” Morning Star 's comments forum is sponsored by advertisers such as BUPA… :smiling_imp: :unamused:

Secretelephant:
OK. I can accept sometimes you might need to pee in a bottle. What I dont get is why the need to chuck out the cab. Like any other litter take it with you untill you find someware to discard it.

Like a bin, or a toilet!

fully agree with you on this one. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Secretelephant:

Like a bin, or a toilet!

As he says, drop it in the bin or the toilet, ■■■■■■■ HELL it aint that hard!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

I sometimes ■■■■ in a bottle and empty it down a drain or over grass then rinse out the bottle for an other time. As I am getting older I cant wait the way I used to.Its quite disgusting that people leave bottles for others to pick up.

alamcculloch:
I sometimes ■■■■ in a bottle and empty it down a drain or over grass then rinse out the bottle for an other time. As I am getting older I cant wait the way I used to.Its quite disgusting that people leave bottles for others to pick up.

yes fair enough comment, but chucking them out the window is beyond belief.

I for one would never do it, just like littering, you have to be braindead to do it and not consider the consequences for others.Maybe if I’m caught short I’ll pee in a bottle but I’ll be disposing of it properly.

Why is it though that they always say that it’s only lorry drivers pee? Scumbag media. I’m sure that some of it is, but what about tradesmen? I’ve seen bottles being thrown from brickies vans. Plus I’ve worked on building sites in the past, you’ll find ■■■■ bottles everywhere and it’s normally roofers who are up their ladder and can’t be bothered to come down. Still, better that than ■■■■■■■ straight from the scaffold I suppose!

As I have said before on this forum,I take all sorts of folk out on buses sometimes they need a pee stop and ■■■■ all over the out side of the bus thank ful for small mercies.No its not just the lorry drivers who are the culprits.

Shame its not add yellow we use :unamused:

brados:
‘…Forest Heath District Council and St Edmundsbury Borough Council have recovered over 1.25 tonnes of human urine discarded in plastic bottles at the side of the A11 and A14 roads in Suffolk…’

I’ve never done it myself- because I too frequently subconsciously dehydrate myself in order to not do it.

Meanwhile, with record numbers of scum bags in our prisons, am I alone in putting two and two together to find a solution for Forest Heath District Council and St Edmundsbury Borough Council to pursue? Or, are they displaying symptoms favoured by most gutless politicians who might put prisoners rights ahead of mine?

Finally, seeing truckers cider in bottles on the verge is surely better than finding it splashed & stale in my wheel-arch on my pre-use check…

people that litter in general mess it up for the rest of us, cant park here - cant park there - why cos the council is sick of picking up rubbish. i understand the need for ■■■■■■■ in a bottle but is it so hard to pour it down a drain or put it in a bin :confused:

In an ideal world, our tractor units would be 13.6 metres long and have WC, shower, kitchen, spare bedroom etc and we would tow around little trailers which carry four pallets.

nick2008:

Some claims that it’s the same… :slight_smile:

Littering is scummy, ■■■■■■■ in bottles and flinging it out the window is revolting. Anyone who does it is a disgrace, end of.

hammer:
Littering is scummy, ■■■■■■■ in bottles and flinging it out the window is revolting. Anyone who does it is a disgrace, end of.

well said that man. seconded.

orys:

nick2008:

Some claims that it’s the same… :slight_smile:

It is, AdBlue is urea. Urine, in other words.

So all we need to do is move the Adblue tank inside the cab and make it user-friendly and the Boss can save a fortune!

alamcculloch:

Well,Well,Well
See your Doctor.
You may have Diabetes or even Prostata Cancer

a couple of years ago on the a55 north wales, the councel was up in arms about the same thing,quite right!!! they sent a lot of it away,and found allsorts of traces of drugs in the samples, :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

i’ve been lobying my mp, but all he’s interested in is himself and his cronies.
as well as other things i’ve asked for a review of vehicle lengths. my suggestion is this:
“instead of an overall vehicle length for artics, we have a maximum trailer length, so the towing vehicle can be any size as long as it dosn’t carry a load”.
this would give the driver much improved working conditions, and it will kickstart the truck manufacturing industry.