Picking up a bottle of pee

yesterday just saw a guy picking up a discarded full 2 litre bottle of pee by the roadside.Hed pulled his car up on the verge to get it by the looks
my first thought was hes being a good citizen,a litter picker sort. but it was his face,he was smiling,you know that sort of smile when youve found a real good un, a ten pound note sort of smile.
what would he want it for hmmm? am i missing out … iv noticed hardly any pee bottles lately around felixstowe

I know this bloke…

‘He’s always taking the ■■■■’

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Takes all sorts of warped weirdo to make a world mate. :unamused: I shudder to think what he’ll be doing with it. :open_mouth:

But tbh I didn’t think anybody had seen me!
:smiley:

His lorry ran out off adblue

I counted twelve bottles of urine in a layby in Cambridgeshire, it’s a disgrace, they could at least empty the ■■■■■■■, it shows a total lack of regard to society

Sploom:
I counted twelve bottles of urine in a layby in Cambridgeshire, it’s a disgrace, they could at least empty the [zb], it shows a total lack of regard to society

Somebody should let that guy know…supply and demand and all that. :laughing:

Sploom:
I counted twelve bottles of urine in a layby in Cambridgeshire, it’s a disgrace, they could at least empty the [zb], it shows a total lack of regard to society

But did they taste nice?

Probably a neighbourhood watch General collecting evidence for Le Commissionaire…

Speaking as a drinker of bitter, he’s probably a pub landlord and he’s selling it as lager. :smiley:

Reminds me of a dodgy German film I once saw involving 2 Bavarian barmaids :open_mouth: …but I won’t go into it :laughing: . :laughing:

Hes due his medical and is going to use it as the test sample!

It may be his best option for a drug test, was he riding a bike by any chance :wink:

dave docwra:
It may be his best option for a drug test, was he riding a bike by any chance :wink:

you know i think uv got it! the happy look on his face said "yessss this is the one " when i think about it you cant ask anyone for a sample case they dob you in later so how else can you get some .

Did he shout wee hee when he found it?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

It dissolves dried blood ask any industrial cleaner there’s nothing like it on the market. Also keeps foxes out the garden. Most prefer to use home brew though.

Few male athletes have been told they are pregnant and could they pop in to give a blood sample

eagerbeaver:
Probably a neighbourhood watch General collecting evidence for Le Commissionaire…

Be easier to ■■■■ in one at home then pretend found it!

But your theory wouldn’t surprise me in the least .

Love to see Le Commissionaire’s face when load of ■■■■ bottles dumped on his/her desk demanding action [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a concept I don’t get. How the human mind works and makes a decision baffles. It’s like dog walkers who pick up the ■■■■ and tie it up in a plastic bag then leave the bag? Same with the ■■■■ in the bottle. You’ve taken something that will naturally biodegrade in quite a short space of time, and put it in something that will now take almost as long as radiation to disappear. Crazy species we are.

This particular activity - isn’t on my “Bucket” List. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seen on the back of an overnighting trailer, one barn door open…

Goods inside, are rows of urea tubs on pallets for the polymer industry.

Note posted to back that can be read through the open barn door…

This driver supports Celtic. Please do not take the ■■■■.”

Thanks to the guy who posted this I’ve started noticing full pee bottles on the hard shoulder and central reservation of motorways . Passes the day. Bit like I Spy. Not going to start collecting though. )))))