(WTF) NEXT

Another day without work due to the snow. Ive done the school run in the 4X4, Ive cleaned the bathroom and downstairs toilet and hoovered the ground floor, been to the shops to get bread and milk and a newspaper. Misses has taken the 4X4 up to Haldon Woods to walk the dog with her friend. WTF do I do Next its only 10.30am.

wait for the wife to come back and have an early night :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

build a snow lorry

neil46:
wait for the wife to come back and have an early night :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

she’s already gone up the woods with her “friend:wink: :wink:

sorry…coat, hat, SLEDGE,HUSKEE’S “MUSH MUSH” :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: The TNUK post-posting fallout shelter needs digging out…snow is blocking the door :exclamation:

How about solving world hunger, or bringing peace and love to the world :question: :question: that should keep you busy till the wife gets home then you can just concentrate on the love bit… :sunglasses:

ring agencies
watch sky plus
go out on bike
play solitaire
put record collection in order
sort out junk on computer
clear snow from neighbours drive

Go to the pub :wink:

I found to relieve the boredom I have built a cab out of cardboard.
This is placed in front of my sofa (now the bunk) and my cats are stretched out in a line facing me, this gives me an idea of the central line (cats eyes) to follow.
I asked the lady next door to walk past the window once an hour so I could make disparaging remarks about her rear end and over taking skills.
My brother phones morning and afternoon to reroute me to some god forsaken place, and at 5pm the polish guy from the chippy brings my tea whilst wearing hi-viz.
I also play videos on youtube of truckers driving to give it some realism.

I’m not mad but I’m working on it :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

miketdt:
Another day without work due to the snow. Ive done the school run in the 4X4, Ive cleaned the bathroom and downstairs toilet and hoovered the ground floor, been to the shops to get bread and milk and a newspaper. Misses has taken the 4X4 up to Haldon Woods to walk the dog with her friend. WTF do I do Next its only 10.30am.

I suppose you don’t know how to use an iron then? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

■■■■
It’s what the internet was invented for.

Part Timer:
■■■■
It’s what the internet was invented for.

Exactly :wink:

Why reg:
I found to relieve the boredom I have built a cab out of cardboard.
This is placed in front of my sofa (now the bunk) and my cats are stretched out in a line facing me, this gives me an idea of the central line (cats eyes) to follow.
I asked the lady next door to walk past the window once an hour so I could make disparaging remarks about her rear end and over taking skills.
My brother phones morning and afternoon to reroute me to some god forsaken place, and at 5pm the polish guy from the chippy brings my tea whilst wearing hi-viz.
I also play videos on youtube of truckers driving to give it some realism.

I’m not mad but I’m working on it :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

i think you have gone mad already :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I suppose you don’t know how to use an iron then? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
[/quote]
My licence wo’nt allow me to drive one of those dangerous hot things.Or at least not until Ive received training.