WTD

Be gentle on this one guys/ dolls and looking for simple answer, finish working with my local council on March 2015 , so gives me a year to prepare , passed my class 1 2013 , currently working a normal Mon to Fri 37 hour week , now to get some class 1 experience how does the WTD play in my working week and what can I work / can’t work at weekends to be within the law cheers in advance .

Simply put you can really only work one day on a weekend every other weekend.

bald bloke:
Simply put you can really only work one day on a weekend every other weekend.

That’s what I thought from reading other posts ,doesn’t give me much time in a vehicle whilst I’m working for my present employer, but thanks all the same "Bald Bloke "cheers

You could take a chance and work every weekend both days and probably not get caught but if you were to have a serious accident then well…

bald bloke:
You could take a chance and work every weekend both days and probably not get caught but if you were to have a serious accident then well…

I’m sure something would go belly up ,then I would be in it up to my neck before my Trucking career got of the ground .

Non EU regs jobs come under the normal WTD
EU regs jobs come under the RTD
WTD and RTD are not added together

If working mon to fri in a non EU regs job then as said you can work in general for one day every other weekend

OFFICIAL records are required for the non EU regs job in the fixed week when you drove under EU regs but not for a fixed week when you did no EU regs driving

The easiest way to record the other work is to use a separate analogue for each day worked with your name date start and finish time on each
After 29 days the cards can be binned because there only purpose is to show what you have done over the past 4 weeks in regards to rest periods
It will be assumed that in a fixed week where no records are needed that a regular weekly rest has been taken