Would you grass him up?

So you get to the yard on a Monday morning to find someone has let the air out of one of your tyres, you know its not a puncture because this has been going on now for the past 3 or 4 weeks. Would you have a quiet word with your boss and explain the situation or would you go up to the person you think is reasonable for it and sort it between yourselves?

I wouldn’t hesitate to go to the boss, what kind of moron lets tyres down?

Scanner:
I wouldn’t hesitate to go to the boss, what kind of moron lets tyres down?

^^^THIS!^^^ And i would be explaining to the management that if it happens again, THEY will be paying the bill for someone to come and re-inflate them AND you will be reporting it to the boys in blue as a potential criminal damage case! (I assume were talking about your personal vehicle here)

B…

No, if it was happening to the lorry.

It’s all “great fun” until the tyre explodes whilst some poor sod is re-inflating it…

Saaamon:

Well, if its the the truck then its happy days! an hour on pay till the handyman re-inflates it!

Maybe just explain to management whats going on, and its costing them money… but leave it at that! :laughing:

B…

Saaamon:

Got to be a chat with the boss. That is ridiculous. Any boss blessed with a brain will want you out there earning not messing around sorting out petty sabotage.

Go to the Boss /TM and tell him for the last few weeks air has escaped, and add IF its someones idea of a joke its crap and costing time/money…or is it kids getting in and doing stupid things, Perhaps camera it this weekend boss? , "you may catch them ".
Dont point a direct finger that would come back to haunt you possibly depending on politics etc etc, not unlessyou have proof.

I would approach the joker and tell him you are going to talk with the boss unless his antics cease, that way he has had his warning to stop. Don’t be a grass if its just a bit of fun gotten out of hand.

Not really a fan of grassing.
Diabolical untraceable revenge on the other hand.

3 wheeler and oatcake both have perfectly acceptable solutions to this problem.

As I’m supposed to be a responsible person I would recommend 3 wheeler’s advice as the first step, hopefully it doesn’t work and you can then follow oatcake’s advice and achieve complete satisfaction…

newmercman:

As I’m supposed to be a responsible person I would recommend 3 wheeler’s advice as the first step, hopefully it doesn’t work and you can then follow oatcake’s advice and achieve complete satisfaction…

Commendable NMM, I would just like to point out my revenge
would take the form of character assassination from which he
would never recover and not vehicle sabotage. :sunglasses:

oatcake1967:

newmercman:

Commendable NMM, I would just like to point out my revenge
would take the form of character assassination from which he
would never recover and not vehicle sabotage. :sunglasses:

I thought as much. Sabotaging a vehicle is a big no, fighting fire with fire is not always the best method.

As I found out when I failed my interview to join the Fire Brigade…

Evidence is needed to find the culprit by placing the truck in view of a cctv .It could be a jealous ex girlfriend or wife out get revenge.

Would prefer to “handle” things myself,just a personal opinion.

3 wheeler:
Go to the Boss /TM and tell him for the last few weeks air has escaped, and add IF its someones idea of a joke its crap and costing time/money…or is it kids getting in and doing stupid things, Perhaps camera it this weekend boss? , "you may catch them ".
Dont point a direct finger that would come back to haunt you possibly depending on politics etc etc.

+1
Let the boss deal with it.
I’d be a bit more concerned about why this guy is doing it in the first place.

Hector Brocklebank from HB Fish :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
Hector Brocklebank from HB Fish :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35FgHRaOnnQ

That is ■■■■■■■ class!

toby1234abc:
Evidence is needed to find the culprit by placing the truck in view of a cctv .It could be a jealous ex girlfriend or wife out get revenge.

Do you speak from experience? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley:

Saaamon:
So you get to the yard on a Monday morning to find someone has let the air out of one of your tyres, you know its not a puncture because this has been going on now for the past 3 or 4 weeks. Would you have a quiet word with your boss and explain the situation or would you go up to the person you think is reasonable for it and sort it between yourselves?

letting someones tyres down like this is not witty banter it’s bullying plain and simple,you want it sorted before it leads to worse things,maybe he will be ■■■■■■■ about with your air lines or hiding your number plate next,there’s no excuse for it.do’nt feel sorry for getting someone into trouble they should’nt be a ■■■■ in the first place.